Sensational Seaside Home
Bring your family and friends along for an exciting Fort Lauderdale vacation at this seaside home, complete with great location, only a few steps from the beach, fully equipped kitchens and living areas, garden, barbecue, outdoor shower, and fully equipped kitchens and living areas.
The soft sands and warm waves of the beach are a few steps to the east. You are a short walk to nearby shops and restaurants with even more across the Intercoastal waterway. Boating at Bahia Mar and watersports and biking at Hugh Taylor Birch State Park are just minutes away. Beautiful Las Olas Boulevard and Riverside is a 10 minute drive with more shops and dining to explore. Downtown Fort Lauderdale sites including Broward Center of the Performing Art, Museum of Discovery and Science, and the NSU Art Museum.
Things to know:
Dog welcome up to 20 pounds for a pet fee
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dog(s), weighing 20lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 1800557
- - Tax ID: VAC001190
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- The following standards shall govern the use of any vacation rental required to be registered under section 15-272, of this Code, as a permitted use:
- (1)Minimum life/safety requirements:
- a.Swimming pool, spa and hot tub safety. A swimming pool, spa or hot tub shall comply with the current standards of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act, F.S. ch. 515.
- b.Dwelling units. All dwelling units shall meet the minimum requirements of article VI, Minimum Housing Code, chapter 9, Buildings and Construction of this Code.
- c.Smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection and notification system. A smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection and notification system within the vacation rental unit shall be interconnected, hard-wired, and receive primary power from the building wiring. The smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection and notification system shall be installed and continually maintained consistent with the requirements of Section R314, Smoke Alarms, and Section R315, Carbon Monoxide Alarms, of the Florida Building Code—Residential.
- d.Fire extinguisher. A portable, multi-purpose dry chemical 2A:10B:C fire extinguisher shall be installed, inspected and maintained in accordance with NFPA 10 on each floor/level of the unit. The extinguisher(s) shall be installed on the wall in an open common area or in an enclosed space with appropriate markings visibly showing the location.
- e.That all vehicles associated with the vacation rental must be parked within a driveway located on the subject property and in compliance with this Code.
- f.Local telephone service. At least one (1) landline telephone with the ability to call 911 shall be available in the main level common area in the vacation rental.
- (2)Maximum occupancy.
- a.The maximum number of transient occupants authorized to stay overnight at any vacation rental shall be limited to two (2) persons per sleeping room. The number of sleeping rooms shall be confirmed by on-site inspection by a representative of the city, and
- b.The maximum number of persons allowed to gather at or occupy a vacation rental shall not exceed one and one-half (1 ½) times the maximum occupants authorized to stay overnight at that site, as shown on the certificate of compliance, and in no event shall a gathering exceed twenty (20) persons. This subsection b. shall not apply to owner-occupied vacation rentals when the property owner is physically present on the site during the gathering, and
- c.Up to four (4) persons under thirteen (13) years of age are exempt from and shall not count towards the occupancy limits set in subsections a. and b. above.
- (3)Solid waste handling and containment. City solid waste containers shall be provided as required in chapter 24 of this Code. Appropriate screening and storage requirements for solid waste containers shall apply per any development approval. For purposes of this section, a solid waste container shall not be placed at curbside before 6:00 p.m. of the day prior to solid waste pickup, and the solid waste container shall be removed from curbside before midnight of the day of pickup.
- (4)Minimum vacation rental/lease agreement wording. The vacation rental/lease agreement shall contain the minimum information as provided for in this subsection 15-278.
- (5)Minimum vacation rental lessee information. The vacation rental lessee shall be provided with a summary of the information required in subsection 15-278 with instructions on how to access the full text and shall post the following conspicuously within the establishment:
- a.A statement advising the occupant that any sound shall not be plainly audible for a period of one (1) minute or longer at a distance of twenty-five (25) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. daily and at a distance of fifty (50) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily;
- b.A sketch or photograph of the location of the off-street parking spaces;
- c.The days and times of trash pickup;
- d.The notice of sea turtle nesting season and sea turtle lighting regulations, if applicable;
- e.The location of the nearest hospital; and
- f.The city's non-emergency police telephone number.
- g.There shall be posted, next to the interior door of each bedroom a legible copy of the building evacuation map—Minimum eight and one-half (8½) inches by eleven (11) inches.
- (6)Designation of a vacation rental responsible party capable of meeting the duties provided in subsection 15-276.
- (7)Advertising. Any advertising of the vacation rental unit shall conform to information included in the vacation rental certificate of compliance and the property's approval, particularly as this pertains to maximum occupancy. A statement stating "it is unlawful for a sexual offender or sexual predator to occupy this residence" if so determined pursuant to subsection 15-278(8) of this Code and the certificate of compliance number shall be included in all advertising.
- (8)Sexual offenders and sexual predators. It is unlawful for any property owner or designated representative to allow another person to occupy any residential property as a vacation rental within the city, as a transient occupant if such property owner or designated representative knew or should have known that the vacation rental will be occupied by a person prohibited from establishing a permanent residence or temporary residence at said residential property pursuant to section 16-127 of this Code, if such place, structure, or part thereof, trailer or other conveyance, is located within one thousand four hundred (1,400) feet of any school, designated public school bus stop, child day care facility, park or playground or other place where children regularly congregate as described in article VI, chapter 16 of this Code. Property owner or designated representative shall determine, prior to submission of an application for a certificate of compliance, whether the vacation rental property is located in an area in which it is unlawful for sexual offenders or sexual predators to establish residence pursuant to section 16-127.
- (9)Posting of certificate of compliance. The certificate of compliance shall be posted on the back of or next to the interior of the main entrance door and shall include at a minimum the name, address and telephone number of the responsible party, the maximum occupancy of the vacation rental and a statement stating "it is unlawful for a sexual offender or sexual predator to occupy this residence" if so determined pursuant to subsection 15-278(8) of this Code.
- (10)That all vehicles associated with the vacation rental must be parked within a driveway in compliance with this Code.
- (11)Other standards. Any other standards contained within this Code and the unified land development regulations of the city to include, but not be limited to: noise, setbacks, stormwater and similar provisions.