Solare Garden Villa 220
Enjoy the Gulf-front lifestyle in elegance and comfort at this stylish South Padre Island condo! Offering a modern interior, an updated kitchen, and a private patio that faces the Gulf of Mexico, this condo will place you within steps of a beautiful beach. You’ll even come home each day to shared swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, and a gym!
This garden-level retreat is part of the Solare Condos, a gated, Gulf-front community with private access to the beach. When you’re not indulging in the resort’s many amenities, you can book an off-shore fishing excursion, try a variety of water sports, or explore nearby hiking and biking trails. South Padre Island, which is renowned for its nightlife, also boasts more than 50 bars, restaurants, and clubs.
Things to know:
One dog up to 35 lbs. is welcome
Only guests listed on...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dog(s), weighing 35lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 2016-801700
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- All guests present must be 23 or older during the month of March unless accompanied by a parent. Our local South Padre Island team does monitor compliance with our rental policies and responds promptly to any complaints from resort management; if any guests are found to be in violation of these rental policies, it will result in eviction without refund. If you have any questions or concerns about your compliance, please contact us right away so we can ensure you have a safe and happy vacation.
- I. RENTERS:
- All persons are required to wear wristbands at all times and should be visible. You are not allowed to tamper with or remove the wristband until your stay is over. Front desk staff will be placing wristbands on for guest/renters. Children under the age of 4 are not required to wear a wristband, but will be counted as an occupant. With the wristbands our Staff will enforce the maximum occupancy and can prevent trespassing of unauthorized persons. Our Staff has the right to ask for condo number to any person and at staff member discretion request ID.
- Only registered individuals will be allowed into the property. Every owner renting, either directly or through an agency, will have to announce the name of persons allowed to enter the property. Office phone: (956)433-5480.
- Max occupancy limits will be strictly enforced:
- 2 BR -- Max 6 adults -Families traveling with children may have up to 8 people maximum (6 adults/2 child)
- 3 BR -- Max 8 adults - Families traveling with children may have up to 10 people maximum (8 adults/2 child)
- Absolutely No invited guests will be allowed on premises on bookings under 30 days.
- Signing for acknowledging of house rules will be mandatory; temporary parking permit will be provided after signing house rules. Renters are allowed two parking permits. Additional temporary parking permit could be issued ONLY if authorized by New Bahia Mar Management for the renting party and at a $50.00 fee per vehicle. Parking is limited. Permits must be displayed at all times. Absolutely No boats, trailers, or R.V.'s will be allowed on property
- II. POOL AREA RULES:
- Pool hours: Open @ 9:00 A.M. and Closes @ 10:00 P.M.
- Only appropriate swimming attire is permitted
- Absolutely no swimming nude (skinny dipping)
- No cotton T shirts in the pool
- No glass containers in the pool area
- Absolutely no picnics in the pool area; Only light snacks, and small ice chest allowed
- Children under 8 years of age should have adult supervision
- No jumping or diving is allowed
- Do not remove any pool furniture from the pool area nor the Grill area
- No pets allowed inside or around the pool area
- Jacuzzi specific rules:
- Only appropriate swimming attire allowed
- No jumping from Jacuzzi to pool
- Children under 5 should not be in the Jacuzzi
- III. GENERAL COMMON AREA RULES:
- Absolutely NO charcoal barbecue pits in the entire property. Only gas and electrical grills allowed in designated areas.
- Designated areas: First floor units can barbecue at a reasonable distance in front the owner???s patio area. Second and third floor units are allowed to grill on their balconies
- Grill area (area next to the west pool)
- No sun umbrellas or tents can be assembled in the gardens or throughout the property
- DO NOT hang towels or clothing to dry on balcony rails or patio areas
- 4) Beach Deck:
- Deck furniture cannot be moved from the deck area
- Absolutely no picnics or grilling on the deck area; Only light snacks and small ice chest permitted
- Music listening ??? only small personal audio equipment is allowed. Should not be disturbing to other guests or owners
- 5) Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and must be kept on a leash
- 6) DO NOT feed the Seagulls anywhere on the property.
- Behaviors that will be immediately stopped and reported to SPI police:
- Indecent exposure or sexual activities, and harassment
- Urinating on the premises
- Throwing of objects from balconies: cans, cigarette, etc.
- Public intoxication
- Violent or threatening behavior against other guests, owners, and/or Staff members
- Damage of property, furniture, gardens, etc.
- Theft or taking personal items from guest or owners
- Exceed maximum persons allowed with previous warning
- Failure to comply with house policies is grounds for eviction from the property
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.