Island View I
The Island View I, located on the world’s largest chain of lakes in Eagle River, Wisconsin, is the perfect getaway with magnificent unobstructed sunset lake views, a large flat grassy backyard, a sandy shoreline, and a private lakeside fire pit.
The Island View I offers all the amenities you desire in a peaceful Northwoods setting for you and your guests. This beautiful property is a 3,850-square-foot home with eight bedrooms, four bathrooms, and accommodations to house 25 people comfortably. Other highlights include two decks, a fireplace, a grill, a fully equipped kitchen, HDTV, as well as all linens, bedding, and disposable products included with your rental. The expansive lawn also has a playground system and a comfortable seating area, which extends from the home that is decorated in a Ralph Lauren Northwoods style.
This home is located just off the snowmobile trail system, offering hundreds of miles of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: ASPR-BQ6RBU
- - Tax ID: 70-WA
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Please note that you must be at least 25 years old to reserve this rental, and that guests must be 25 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenity Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver (this “Waiver”) is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement (“Property”). In consideration for the right to use the Property, and the recreational and other amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, “Occupants”) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- A. Recreational Amenities
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational amenities (the “Recreational Amenities”):
- (1) access to the shoreline of a lake;
- (2) a dock; and
- (3) one or more canoes, kayaks or other unpowered watercraft ("boats").
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, these Recreational Amenities may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- Use of Shoreline or Boats
- ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SHORELINE AREA OR DOCK, USE OF THE BOATS, OR SWIMMING OR WADING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the shoreline area or dock and use of the boats can be dangerous, and that swimming, wading and boating are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH (including but not limited to drowning and hypothermia). Access to the shoreline area, use of the dock, and swimming or wading in the water may be hazardous due to water temperature or conditions and the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of or access to the shoreline or dock and swimming, wading or boating. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death, including the use personal flotation devices. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all times when near the shoreline or in the water.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, “Released Parties”) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Wisconsin LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.