Escape to this recently renovated Scottsdale vacation home with surround views of a peaceful pasture. Inside, you’ll find an inviting open floor plan with beautiful wood plank flooring and soaring ceilings. There is a chef-style kitchen featuring a large center island perfect for entertaining. The master suite offers a jetted tub and a stylish walk-in shower. Outside, there is a private pool deck with waterfalls, a canopy bed to relax by the pool, hot tub, and a covered patio for grilling.
Located just three miles from Paradise Valley Mall and Kierland Commons, this house is ideal for restaurant seekers and shoppers frequenting Scottsdale.
Things to know:
The pool can be heated upon request! 5 days advance notice is required and a pool heat fee of $85 per day plus tax must be paid prior to check-in.
This property is managed by Vacasa...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: 21279240
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Arizona LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.