Navarre Vista Lodge
Enjoy the close-up and amazing lake views from this spacious Lake Chelan retreat, complete with a private hot tub and two decks and a boat slip (call ahead to reserve). The open kitchen, dining, and living room is ideal for your vacation and holiday gatherings. This home features a TV and lake views in all of the master bedrooms. There is also a variety of large play spaces with the bunk room, family room, game room with a pool table and foosball table, and media room with a 70-inch TV and sound bar for viewing your favorite sporting events and movies (NFL Network is even provided for your viewing pleasure).
Perched on the vineyard-dotted South Shore of Lake Chelan, this home is just a quick drive to Lake Chelan State Park, where you’ll find a swimming area with a sandy beach, the Little Bear Trailhead, and a boat launch. Sample the local grapes at one of the multiple wineries just right down the road....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- IMPORTANT Dock/Marina instructions: If you will be mooring your boat at the HOA's Marina you must send proof of boaters insurance to the home's General Manager, Daniel McCrary at email@example.com before you may use the dock and marina. Please put your First and Last name, the dates of your stay, and attach a copy of your Boaters Insurance in the email. If the HOA does not receive Insurance prior to use you will be subject to fees and possible eviction from the home.
- All renters must follow the Chelan Ridge Community Association (CRCA), CCR???s, and Bylaws for property and marine area.
- 1) No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon the properties or any part thereof, nor shall anything be done or maintained thereon which may be done or maintained which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.
- 2) Garbage containers shall be allowed for pick up the day of pickup (Wednesday) before 6 am and not after 8 pm. This is an issue with attracting wildlife and maintaining a clean and healthy environment.
- 3) No motor home, camper, tent or tent trailer shall be used as a sleeping unit.
- 4) All Marina users must register with the Marina Board Member in charge and provide proof of insurance for all water vessels to the Treasurer of CRCA. Renters using the marina must be present if guests of the renter are using the marina.
- 5) No keys will be issued for renters. Lot owners must provide a key for their guests to use.
- 6) Pets must be under control of the renter at all times. County leash laws must be followed when walking dogs. Pets must be kept within the owner of the lots of property and any damage or waste caused to another???s property will be the renter???s responsibility.
- 7) To enforce the safety of our residents and to keep the streets available for emergency vehicles, vehicles may not be left on the streets for more than a 48 hour period. Parking President of CRCA and the board member responsible for marina and dock area.
- 8) Rentals shall provide a local contact person, within a one hour drive, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact information shall be provided to the adjacent properties and the President of CRCA and the board member responsible for marina and dock area.
- 9) Chelan County will be enforcing county codes and permits. Please check with the county and be familiar with what current codes are and if a permit is required.
- Chelan Ridge Community Association Board of Directors
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.