Sit back and relax in this gorgeous two-bedroom two-bathroom condo furnished in a casual contemporary style. The living room has a sleeper sofa, a flatscreen TV and DVD player, and free WiFi! The living area opens up to a private covered balcony that overlooks the marina and Intracoastal Waterway. The balcony has a dining table bearing seating for four (or more) and a stainless steel natural gas grill - a perfect spot to enjoy morning coffee, a casual dinner, or cocktails while you watch that magnificent Southern sunset.
The kitchen is an entertainer’s delight, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a gas stove, a wine refrigerator, and a separate ice machine. All the conveniences of home are stocked and available for use: dishes, cookware, utensils, coffeemaker, toaster and, of course, a blender! The dining area seats four with additional seating at the raised counter with three barstools. If you want to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 2019-3565
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Alabama LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- A note for the association on balconies:
- Throwing objects from balconies presents a safety hazard and is NOT PERMITTED.
- It can cause serious injury and even death, damages to the guest below you on other balconies and walking the sidewalks. It also causes damages both the marina docks and the boats.
- Anyone throwing objects from the balconies will be liable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as well as asked to leave the property.
- Parents will be held responsible for their children‚Äôs actions.
- Oasis Rules and Guidelines
- 9:00 a.m. ‚Äì 8:00 p.m.
- General Rules At the Oasis Pool:
- Conduct at the pools must be such as to furnish the greatest pleasure for the greatest number. The staff servicing the pool has complete authority to enforce all swimming pool regulations. The Cooperation of ALL members is required.
- Except as set forth below, The Oasis is not open to the public. All enterers must be accompanied by an owner, guest, or leaseholder. Owners, guest and Renters must have appropriate entry system to be allowed in the Oasis area.
- ÔÇ∑ Use of the pool facilities is at the swimmer‚Äôs own risk.
- ÔÇ∑ Children under thirteen (13) years of age are permitted to use the pool facilities only if accompanied and supervised by
- an adult.
- ÔÇ∑ No one under the age of fourteen (14) years of age is permitted to use the spa facilities at all.
- ÔÇ∑ Saving of chairs or tubes for persons absent from the pool areas is not permitted.
- ÔÇ∑ Tubes must be returned to the rack after each use.
- ÔÇ∑ No food or beverages may be brought into the pool area by Members or guests.
- ÔÇ∑ Glass objects, drinking glasses, beverage coolers and sharp objects are not permitted in the pool areas.
- ÔÇ∑ Any person having an apparent or known skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cough, cold, nasal or ear discharge, or
- any other communicable disease shall be excluded from the pool area.
- ÔÇ∑ Flotation devices are permitted for non-swimming children up to five (5) years of age. All non-swimming children must
- be accompanied in the water by their parent or adult guardian. Small toys such as balls, water guns, rings, etc. may
- be permitted, depending on the number of persons in the pool and the manner in which the toys are used.
- ÔÇ∑ Children wearing diapers must wear rubber pans or swim diapers while in the pool.
- ÔÇ∑ All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cutoffs, dungarees and Bermuda‚Äôs are not considered
- appropriate swimwear.
- ÔÇ∑ Running, ball playing and noisy or hazardous activity is not permitted in the pool areas. Jumping, diving, pushing,
- dunking, dangerous games, and climbing on rocks and/or trees are not permitted.
- ÔÇ∑ The throwing of balls, Frisbees, wet clothes, etc. is not permitted.
- ÔÇ∑ Radios may only be used at a low volume or with earphones.
- ÔÇ∑ All persons using the pool areas are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of trash, food,
- or cans, etc.
- ÔÇ∑ Pushing someone or jumping off of the mountain and or rocks is prohibited. It is a 3ft and 4 ft. pool and deemed
- ÔÇ∑ Slides must be used correctly and in a sitting position.
- ÔÇ∑ No running, jumping, dunking or hanging on the basketball goals.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be brought into the Oasis area by the public per the ABC Board. This is an entertainment district and fines can be delivered. All alcoholic beverages must be sold by the Liquor license holder of The Oasis Grill.
- Persons entering the pool after closing time will be trespassing and subject to arrest.
- This is a vacation rental agreement subject to the provisions of Section 54-2016-1220 of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Orange Beach. Guest expressly acknowledges and accepts the right of owner or owner’s authorized agent to remove or cause the removal of Guest and Guest’s invitees and permittees from the premises for any of the reasons enumerated, and in the manner provided, in Section 54-2016-1220.
- Full ordinance: https://library.municode.com/al/orange_beach/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=COOR_CH54OFMIPR_ARTIIIEJUNGUVAREUN