Shore To Remember
Enjoy stunning gulf views from this well-appointed Sand Key beach resort. A quiet beachfront retreat at the Lighthouse Towers Complex, you’ll find a shared pool and hot tub looking over the fine powder sand along with tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, and community grills with a picnic area. Not only does this condo offer great gulf views, but unobstructed views of the Intracoastal Waterway too. Plus, the resort pool is the only pool in the area that gets sun all day long!
One of the country’s best beaches is just steps from your door, and Beach Walk is a lovely spot to stroll under palms and take in the beach life. You’ll find waterski, kayak, canoe, sailboat, and bike rentals in the area, along with chartered tours and dinner cruises. The Ruth Eckerd Hall in St. Pete is only a short drive east, as is Clearwater’s Historic Capitol Theatre for music and cultural events. Tampa’s numerous attractions,...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book. Guests under 30 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- *** IMPORTANT***
- Please Note: There are two forms to fill out and return to have your reservation completed. One will be sent to you automatically, the other will be sent when you contact Vacasa.
- This home requires a Unit Specific Application to be filled out at least 10 days prior to stay.
- YOU MUST CONTACT VACASA AFTER RECEIVING CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO HAVE THIS APPLICATION SENT TO YOU.
- Failure to do so will cause reservation to be cancelled and 100% of monies refunded as the building HOA cannot approve a reservation without the paperwork.
- Please call Vacasa at (503) 345-9399 to have application sent.
- Be sure to fill out completely and send back as quickly as possible.
- Return all paperwork to Vacasa Property Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you,
- +1 503.345.9399
- Note: please do not send to email@example.com or fax in - send only to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.