Bethpage Beauty at SPI Golf Course
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This Laguna Vista house is perfect for your next big family getaway, with a great location near the coast, a nearby clubhouse with shared perks, and modern comforts for unwinding at the end of the day.
Hidden away in the quaint coastal town of Laguna Vista, you’ll be a quick 12mile drive from South Padre Island’s shopping, dining, and sandy beaches. The fishing pier of Port Isabel and coastal views of Laguna Heights make for scenic stops on the way back. Neighborhood attractions include hiking at the Laguna Vista Nature Trail, golfing at South Padre Island Golf Club, and a shared heated pool at the clubhouse.
A private pool, grill, and flatscreen TV make the backyard perfect for unwinding on warm summer afternoons with your pet dogs up to two under 25 lbs are welcome for a small nightly pet fee. Inside, the living room features another flatscreen TV and free WiFi, while the fully equipped kitchen has everything you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs, weighing 25lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID H000083
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This is an adults only property and the minimum age for this home is 25 years. All guests MUST be 25 or older.
- POOL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Pool Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated, as UnitSpecific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Property Manager and Renter for rental of the Property.
- In consideration for the right to use the pool located on the Property, Renter, on Renters own behalf and on behalf of all other Occupants, their heirs and next of kin collectively, Releasing Party, acknowledges and agrees to the terms of this Waiver. Renter agrees to assume full responsibility to notify all Occupants of the terms of this Waiver and warn of the potential dangers of using the pool.
- Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks. USE OF THE POOL IS AT RELEASING PARTYS OWN RISK. Occupants acknowledge that swimming is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY including, but not limited to drowning and DEATH. Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the pool. Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DOORS TO THE POOL AREA ARE NOT ALARMED, THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT, AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the pool.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE INDMENIFICATION. RELEASING PARTY RELEASES, WAIVES, AND DISCHARGES THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES the Released Parties FROM ALL LIABILITY TO RELEASING PARTY RELATED TO USE OF THE POOL. RELEASING PARTY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND THEREOF, ON ACCOUNT OF LOSSES, DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURIES, OR DEATH, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH POOL. RELEASING PARTY FURTHR AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES AND COSTS FOR OR ARISING OUT OF ANY OCCUPANTS USE OF THE POOL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY, DISEASE, SICKNESS OR DEATH THAT IS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.
- By clicking I Agree Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Releasing Party.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.