This Laguna Vista house is perfect for your next big family getaway, with a great location near the coast, a nearby clubhouse with shared perks, and modern comforts for unwinding at the end of the day.
Hidden away in the quaint coastal town of Laguna Vista, you’ll be a quick 12-mile drive from South Padre Island’s shopping, dining, and sandy beaches. The fishing pier of Port Isabel and coastal views of Laguna Heights make for scenic stops on the way back. Neighborhood attractions include hiking at the Laguna Vista Nature Trail, golfing at South Padre Island Golf Club, and a shared heated pool at the clubhouse.
A private pool, grill, and flatscreen TV make the backyard perfect for unwinding on warm summer afternoons with your pet dogs (up to two under 25 lbs are welcome for a small nightly pet fee). Inside, the living room features another flatscreen TV and free WiFi, while the fully equipped kitchen has...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dog(s), weighing 25lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- *** This is an adults only property and the minimum age for this home is 25 years. All guests MUST be 25 or older.
- POOL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER??
- This Pool Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver (this "Waiver") is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Vacasa and Renter for rental of the Property.??
- In consideration for the right to use the pool located on the Property, Renter, on Renter???s own behalf and on behalf of all other Occupants, their heirs and next of kin (collectively, "Releasing Party"), acknowledges and agrees to the terms of this Waiver. Renter agrees to assume full responsibility to notify all Occupants of the terms of this Waiver and warn of the potential dangers of using the pool.??
- Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks. USE OF THE POOL IS AT RELEASING PARTY???S OWN RISK. Occupants acknowledge that swimming is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY (including, but not limited to drowning) and DEATH. Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the pool. Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DOORS TO THE POOL AREA ARE NOT ALARMED, THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT, AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the pool.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDMENIFICATION. RELEASING PARTY RELEASES, WAIVES, AND DISCHARGES THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (the "Released Parties") FROM ALL LIABILITY TO RELEASING PARTY RELATED TO USE OF THE POOL. RELEASING PARTY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND THEREOF, ON ACCOUNT OF LOSSES, DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURIES, OR DEATH, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH POOL. RELEASING PARTY FURTHR AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES AND COSTS FOR OR ARISING OUT OF ANY OCCUPANT???S USE OF THE POOL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY, DISEASE, SICKNESS OR DEATH THAT IS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.??
- By clicking "I Agree" Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Releasing Party.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.