Cool Ridge Town Home at Summerwood
Please be advised all shared hot tubs, pools, and clubhouses in Summit County are closed due to local rules and regulations. All hot tubs at private homes will remain open. As local policies change by the hour, access to amenities is beyond our control. We encourage you to check local regulations before your trip so you can be as prepared as possible.
Boasting a private hot tub, shared pool, and other community amenities, this conveniently located townhouse has it all!
The Summerwood neighborhood is a quiet neighborhood filled with a combination of large private homes, townhomes, and duplexes. Conveniently located off of the main highway, it’s close to the Keystone Ski Resort, Lake Dillon, the town of Dillon, and the Outlets at Silverthorne. Breckenridge Ski Area and Arapahoe Basin are also just a short drive away. The recreation path runs right through the neighborhood, so bring your bike or hiking shoes and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: BCA-71334
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- By electronically signing this agreement the guest acknowledges that Vacasa prohibits all types of smoking within the home. This includes marijuana. If evidence of smoke is found, guests will be charged a fee for smoke-related damage.
- **Rental Rules**
- Summerwood Homeowners Association Rules for Renters
- Welcome to our neighborhood! For the quiet enjoyment of all who reside here, are guests here, or are
- temporarily renting a Summerwood home, please follow these rules and be respectful of others.
- 1. Quiet hours commence at 10:00 PM until dawn. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
- 2. Pet ownership is limited to homeowners and their family members and is further
- limited to two (2) pets per home. Dogs must be leashed when not on the owners???
- property. Renters may not bring pets into Summerwood.
- 3. All roads in Summerwood are private. Parking is limited to garages and driveways. On
- road parking is limited to four (4) hours in duration and must not obstruct traffic or
- clearing of snow. Overnight on road parking is prohibited.
- 4. The Summerwood speed limit is 20 MPH. Use caution when using the roads whether
- walking, driving or biking.
- 5. Unlicensed off-highway recreational vehicles may not be operated on any Summerwood
- road or property. Summerwood roads are not to be used for recreation such as
- skateboarding and sledding. No trailers are allowed to be parked on Summerwood
- 6. Renters may use the Sports Complex but must comply with the following rules:
- a. The Sports Complex is open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- b. The pool is open from late May through mid-September, weather permitting.
- c. No glass containers are allowed in the pool or spa areas.
- d. Any of the Sports Complex facilities may be closed for maintenance at any time.
- e. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an
- adult age 18 or older.
- f. No pets are allowed in the Sports Complex. Service animals are permitted.
- g. Only homeowners may reserve the Sports Complex or any of its facilities.
- h. Safeguard the Sports Complex access card. Homeowners will be charged up to
- $50 for the cost of a replacement access card, which may be passed on to
- i. Place the cover on the spa.
- j. Close any windows you open.
- k. Obey all posted rules.
- l. Report any problems with equipment.
- m. Turn off all lights.
- n. The Sports Complex parking area is for temporary parking while using the
- Sports Complex.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.