Luxury and privacy abound at this lush vacation home, located just a short walk from Wilton Drive and a quick four miles from the beach! This rental, which is divided between a spacious main house and a free-standing private cottage, features a private pool, a spacious patio, and enough room for a small family dog (20 lbs. max, please - a small nightly fee applies).
From the front gate, you’ll be immersed in a garden oasis complete with travertine patios and walkways, a tranquil garden fountain, and more than 50 soaring palm trees. Pass through the courtyard into the main house, which features a modern open floor plan with travertine floors, tasteful carpeting, and 15-foot vaulted ceilings finished with natural wood planks.
The front room includes a large and fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, stainless-steel appliances, and lots of cabinets and storage. Enjoy your meal in the dedicated dining area,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s), weighing 20lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: VR19-000020
- - Tax ID: LBT19-000045: Wilton Manors BTR / 141C-298062: Broward County BTR
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- The following standards shall govern the use of any vacation rental as a permitted use:
- (1)Minimum life/safety requirements.a.Swimming pool, spa and hot tub safety. A swimming pool, spa or hot tub shall comply with the current standards of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act, F.S. ch. 515. All fences surrounding pools, spas, or other bodies of water, must have gates that are self-closing/self-latching, and all gates shall remain closed when not in use.b.Sleeping rooms. All sleeping rooms shall meet the minimum requirements of the Florida Building Code.c.Smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection and notification system. If an interconnected and hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection and notification system is not in place within the vacation rental unit, then an interconnected, hard-wired smoke alarm and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm system shall be required to be installed and maintained on a continuing basis consistent with the requirements of Section R314, Smoke Alarms, and Section R315, Carbon Monoxide Alarms, of the Florida Building Code — Residential. A 10 year lithium battery smoke alarm may be used in lieu of a hardwired smoke alarm. Smoke alarms shall be installed in all sleeping rooms and one of every level of the dwelling per NFPA1-220.127.116.11.1.d.Fire extinguisher. A portable, multi-purpose dry chemical 2A:10B:C fire extinguisher shall be installed, inspected and maintained in accordance with NFPA 10 on each floor/level of the unit. The extinguisher(s) shall be installed on the wall in an open common area or in an enclosed space with appropriate markings visibly showing the location.e.Emergency contact/responsible party placard. An emergency contact/responsible party placard shall be mounted on the wall inside the front door. Information on the emergency contact/responsible party placard shall include, but not be limited to, the name of the emergency contact person/responsible party and a telephone number that is accessible twenty-four (24) hours a day seven (7) days a week.f.Public safety contact placard. A placard containing the city's police and fire department names, and their emergency and non-emergency phone numbers shall be mounted on the wall inside the front door.(2)Maximum occupancy. The following specific site considerations in subsections a. and b. shall limit any vacation rental occupancy to whichever is less:a.The maximum number of transient occupants authorized to stay overnight at any vacation rental shall be limited to two (2) persons per sleeping room as defined under the Florida Building Code, plus two (2) additional persons that may sleep in a common area; orb.The maximum number of persons allowed to gather at a vacation rental shall not exceed one and one-half (1½) times the maximum occupants as shown on the certificate of compliance, and in no event shall a gathering exceed twenty (20) persons on any given property.(3)Solid waste handling and containment. Based on the maximum transient occupancy permitted, city solid waste containers shall be as required in chapter 16 of this Code. Appropriate screening and storage requirements for solid waste containers shall apply per any development approval and be incorporated into the certificate of compliance. For purposes of this section, no solid waste container shall be placed at curbside for pickup before 6:00 p.m. on the day prior to pickup, and be removed from curbside no later than midnight the day of pickup.(4)Minimum vacation rental/lease agreement wording. The vacation rental/lease agreement shall contain the minimum information as provided for in section 10-283.(5)Minimum vacation rental lessee information. The vacation rental lessee shall be provided with a copy of the information required in section 10-283.(6)Designation of a vacation rental responsible party capable of meeting the duties provided in section 10-281.(7)Advertising. Any advertising of the vacation rental unit shall conform to information included in the vacation rental certificate of compliance and the property's approval, particularly as this pertains to maximum occupancy.(8)Sexual offenders and sexual predators. It is unlawful to allow another person to occupy any residential property as a vacation rental within the City of Wilton Manors, with the knowledge that it will be occupied by a person prohibited from establishing a permanent residence or temporary residence at said residential property pursuant to section 12-9 of this Code, if such place, structure, or part thereof, trailer or other conveyance, is located within two thousand (2,000) feet of any school, day care center, designated public school bus stop, park playground or other place where children regularly congregate as described in article II, chapter 12 of the Code of Ordinances.(9)Posting of certificate of compliance. The certificate of compliance shall be posted on the back of or next to the main entrance door and shall include at a minimum the name, address and phone number of the responsible party.(10)Other standards. Any other standards contained with the Code of Ordinances and the Unified Land Development Regulations of the City of Wilton Manors to include, but not be limited to: Noise, setbacks, stormwater and similar provisions.(11)Video and audio surveillance. If video and/or audio surveillance systems are used, notice shall be posted at minimum on the wall inside the front door. Video and/or audio surveillance systems are prohibited in areas of a rental where one would reasonably expect there to be privacy. These areas include, but are not limited to, bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, and showers.