** Incline Village beach access and recreation center amenities (fitness center, pools, group fitness classes, etc.) are no longer available to guests. Beaches outside of Incline Village may be open; visit the Tahoe Public Beach website for details. **
Head to Lake Tahoe and stay in this three-bedroom, three-bath Incline Village chalet for six and enjoy amenities like a seasonal shared pool, seasonal hot tub, & tennis, as well as beautiful mountain and lake views and close proximity to the water and slopes. Dogs are also welcome!
This home is nestled in a secluded, wooded neighborhood, seven miles from Diamond Head Ski Resort, less than two miles from the shores of Lake Tahoe, and within easy access of golf courses and town, where you’ll find movie theaters and grocery shopping.
With a cozy vibe and amenities like free WiFi, cable TV with a DVD player, and a private washer/dryer, this vacation...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: WSTR21-0216
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Nevada LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- Welcome Letter & Notice of Fines for our home you are renting
- We look forward to your arrival at our home. Please take the time to read each
- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY AS THERE CAN BE
- FINES FOR NOT FOLLOWING CERTAIN RULES.
- NOISE. Please note the following regarding noise at the house:
- Our home is located in a quiet residential community in close proximity of many homes.
- Please be respectful and treat our neighbors as if they were your own. Our home is NOT
- a party home. Parties are not allowed. Loud noise from our home carries easily to the
- neighbors. In the summer, because most homes do not have air conditioning, people leave
- their windows open at night and they can hear noise coming from other houses very
- easily. The neighbors will call us, or the sheriff, if your group is being too loud, whether
- you are outside or inside the house. Quiet hours are from 10pm-9am. If you are on the
- deck past this time making noise, or even being too loud inside the home (ie. loud music)
- you will be in violation of the community rules and we will be notified. Even talking in a
- normal voice on the deck after 10pm can be heard by the neighbors several houses away.
- We highly recommend that you bring your group inside at 10pm to avoid being
- disruptive to the neighbors. If our neighbors contact us to report that you are being loud
- past 10pm, or if the sheriff is called to our home due to a disturbance, you will be fined
- $100. If there is a second violation, you will be fined $100. This includes violating
- the swimming pool & hot tub hours of 9AM to 10PM (only five guests from our home
- allowed in the pool area at a time) or having a dog off its leash (held by a person, not
- tethered) or having a barking dog or improper disposal of trash. If we are fined by the
- homeowner's association we will look to you to pay that in addition.
- TRASH. There are bears in our community. They will seek out
- food if you leave it on the deck or in your car. Do not leave any food debris, or garbage
- anywhere on our property, or in any common area at the complex, like at the pool. There
- is a waste storage enclosure just up from the tennis courts where you must take all waste
- and recyclables. If you leave food outside the home or on the community grounds, you
- will be fined $100. If we are fined by the homeowner's association we will look to you
- to pay that in addition. Incline Village is a "no tolerance" community for waste disposal
- because of bears and we may be fined up to $1,000 for each violation by Incline Village
- and we will look to you to pay.
- PETS/ANIMALS. Your rental unit may not allow pets. If it does,
- all dogs must be on a leash when outside with the other end of the leash in your hand, not
- tethered. Pick up after your dog. Violation of this rule will result in a fine of $100. If
- we are fined by the homeowner's association we will look to you to pay that in addition.
- PARKING. A maximum of 3 cars per chalet may be parked
- overnight on association property (from guard gate at Ski Way all the way to the Club
- haus at the top of Altdorf). Cars in excess of 3 are subject to towing at owner’s expense.
- If we are fined by the homeowner's association we will look to you to pay that in
- addition. Boats and recreational vehicles must be parked off the association property.
- Park any additional cars off the association property!
- ** Incline Village beach access and recreation center amenities (fitness center, pools, group fitness classes, etc.) are no longer available to guests. Beaches outside of Incline Village may be open; visit the Tahoe Public Beach website for details. https://www.tahoepublicbeaches.org/ **