- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
STR number WSTR210216
Tax number W4770
One 1 parking spot no offsite street parking is permitted.
Incline Village beach access and recreation center amenities fitness center, pools, group fitness classes, etc. are no longer available to guests. Beaches outside of Incline Village may be open visit the Tahoe Public Beach website for details.
Head to Lake Tahoe and stay in this threebedroom, threebath Incline Village chalet for six and enjoy amenities like a seasonal shared pool, seasonal hot tub, amp tennis, as well as beautiful mountain and lake views and close proximity to the water and slopes.
This home is nestled in a secluded, wooded neighborhood, seven miles from Diamond Head Ski Resort, less than two miles from the shores of Lake Tahoe, and within easy access of golf courses and town, where you’ll find movie theaters and grocery shopping.
With a cozy vibe and amenities like...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 4 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID WSTR210216
- Tax ID W4770
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Nevada LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- Welcome Letter amp Notice of Fines for our home you are renting
- We look forward to your arrival at our home. Please take the time to read each
- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY AS THERE CAN BE
- FINES FOR NOT FOLLOWING CERTAIN RULES.
- NOISE. Please note the following regarding noise at the house
- Our home is located in a quiet residential community in close proximity of many homes.
- Please be respectful and treat our neighbors as if they were your own. Our home is NOT
- a party home. Parties are not allowed. Loud noise from our home carries easily to the
- neighbors. In the summer, because most homes do not have air conditioning, people leave
- their windows open at night and they can hear noise coming from other houses very
- easily. The neighbors will call us, or the sheriff, if your group is being too loud, whether
- you are outside or inside the house. Quiet hours are from 10pm9am. If you are on the
- deck past this time making noise, or even being too loud inside the home ie. loud music
- you will be in violation of the community rules and we will be notified. Even talking in a
- normal voice on the deck after 10pm can be heard by the neighbors several houses away.
- We highly recommend that you bring your group inside at 10pm to avoid being
- disruptive to the neighbors. If our neighbors contact us to report that you are being loud
- past 10pm, or if the sheriff is called to our home due to a disturbance, you will be fined
- 100. If there is a second violation, you will be fined 100. This includes violating
- the swimming pool amp hot tub hours of 9AM to 10PM only five guests from our home
- allowed in the pool area at a time or having a dog off its leash held by a person, not
- tethered or having a barking dog or improper disposal of trash. If we are fined by the
- homeowners association we will look to you to pay that in addition.
- TRASH. There are bears in our community. They will seek out
- food if you leave it on the deck or in your car. Do not leave any food debris, or garbage
- anywhere on our property, or in any common area at the complex, like at the pool. There
- is a waste storage enclosure just up from the tennis courts where you must take all waste
- and recyclables. If you leave food outside the home or on the community grounds, you
- will be fined 100. If we are fined by the homeowners association we will look to you
- to pay that in addition. Incline Village is a no tolerance community for waste disposal
- because of bears and we may be fined up to 1,000 for each violation by Incline Village
- and we will look to you to pay.
- PETSANIMALS. Your rental unit may not allow pets. If it does,
- all dogs must be on a leash when outside with the other end of the leash in your hand, not
- tethered. Pick up after your dog. Violation of this rule will result in a fine of 100. If
- we are fined by the homeowners association we will look to you to pay that in addition.
- PARKING. A maximum of 3 cars per chalet may be parked
- overnight on association property from guard gate at Ski Way all the way to the Club
- haus at the top of Altdorf. Cars in excess of 3 are subject to towing at owners expense.
- If we are fined by the homeowners association we will look to you to pay that in
- addition. Boats and recreational vehicles must be parked off the association property.
- Park any additional cars off the association property!
- Incline Village beach access and recreation center amenities fitness center, pools, group fitness classes, etc. are no longer available to guests. Beaches outside of Incline Village may be open visit the Tahoe Public Beach website for details. httpswww.tahoepublicbeaches.org
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.