Take a Break by the Lake
Experience daily moments of Zen at this warm and very welcoming two-bedroom home complete with a wood-burning fireplace, high-end kitchen, private hot tub, enclosed yard, and space for up to four guests. The family dog is also welcome to come along. Walk a few blocks up to the beach or stroll into South Lake Tahoe for convenient shopping and dining.
With the shore of beautiful Lake Tahoe less than a half-mile from your front door, spend your summer days relaxing on the beaches or having fun out on the water. During the winter months, load up your skis and your snowboards and hit the slopes at Heavenly Mountain, only two-and-a-half miles away. Or take a three-mile drive across the border into Nevada where you can have some adult fun in the casinos, dine at places like the Hard Rock Cafe or Friday’s Station Steak & Seafood Grill, and catch a live performance from a favorite band.
Ideal for a large family or a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 8172
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- You acknowledge and agree that, pursuant to the California Regional Stay Home Order, if you or anyone in your party will be arriving from outside the state of California, the length of your reservation will be for the minimum time period required for quarantine, and that you and each person staying in the rental unit will quarantine in the rental property until after that time period has expired (currently 10 days).
- If you or anyone in your party are arriving from out of state and your reservation is for less than the time required to complete the required 10-day quarantine, you must amend or cancel your reservation. Vacasa reserves the right to cancel your reservation if it reasonably determines that you are not in compliance with these or any other terms as contained in the California Regional Stay Home Order.
- Failure to comply with the requirements of the California Regional Stay Home Order could result in penalties, including fines and/or imprisonment.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- South Lake Tahoe Permit #8172
- ****Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by their parent.****
- Acknowledgment of the City of South Lake Tahoe Vacation Home Rental Ordinance and Agreement to pay City Fines:
- *****AS A PAYING GUEST, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING BOTH YOUR FINE, AS WELL AS THE OWNER'S FINE.*****
- All code violations to the VHR Ordinance will result in a $1,000 citation to either or both the owner of the property and the renter of the home.
- NOISE: Unreasonable noise is never permitted in residential areas. Especially after 10 pm, and before 8 am.
- *Any noise that can be heard from more than 50 feet away is considered a violation by the city.
- PARKING: The number of parking spaces is limited to those designated for your specific vacation home. Cars must be parked in the driveway or the garage. Street parking is never allowed.
- OCCUPANCY: Cannot exceed the maximum number allowed at ANY TIME. No weddings or parties are allowed at vacation home rental at ANY TIME. No camping is allowed.
- HOT TUBS: Use of pools, spas, and hot tube is prohibited from 10 pm - 8 am.
- Trash: Bear Alert! Do not leave trash or food in the car or outside of the home. Place trash in the bear box located outside of the home.
- *****VACATION HOME RENTAL GUESTS AND OWNERS ARE SUBJECT TO MINIMUM FINES OF $1,000 TO THE CITY DUE TO ANY VIOLATIONS OF THE CITY CODE CHAPTER 3.50. THE GUEST WILL RECEIVE A $1,000 FINE AND THE PROPERTY OWNER WILL RECEIVE A $1,000 PER VIOLATION.*****
- VHR Website www.CITYOFSLT.US/VHRenforce