Barefoot Cottages #B26
Sun-soaked days and gentle tropical breezes are calling! Get away to this family-friendly cottage at Port St. Joe and make vacation memories you’ll remember forever. Featuring room for up to eight guests to enjoy the community hot tub and easy access to the beach, you’ll have everything you need for a stress-free stay at your fingertips!
Located in the Barefoot Cottage community, less than a mile from the postcard-perfect Florida shores and world-class fishing, you’ll be just three miles from the dining spots and attractions in the Port St. Joe. With the beach as your playground and memory-making water adventures close by, your vacation promises to be one to remember.
Brew a cup of coffee and step out onto the balcony to take in the fresh morning ocean air. Head down to the marina to make it on time for your chartered fishing trip, or rent a stand-up paddleboard to enjoy the crystal blue waters. Hang out on...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 04559-572R
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This vacation rental agreement ("Agreement") is by and between Vacasa, LLC
- ("Company"), for the Owner of this vacation rental property ("Owner") and the
- Renter of this vacation property, who is solely responsible for the actions of their
- family, invitees, and guests ("Renter").
- A. The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and
- children as per your reservation.
- B. Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in the reservation.
- C. All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal
- D. No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- E. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- F. Renter is liable for any damage to the property.
- G. Cancellation Policy: Rental payments (less a 9% processing fee) are fully
- refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- H. Trip Protection: If Trip Protection is purchased, you will receive a full refund for
- any nights of your reservation cancelled due to death in the family, illness, flight
- delays, flight cancellations, or road closures due to bad weather.
- I. Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of
- a $75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse.
- Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub,
- breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub
- (please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub), and any
- other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- A breach of any of the above terms may result in a forfeiture of your rights regarding
- this rental property, including eviction from the premises without refund.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.