- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
When it’s time for your next Lake Tahoe getaway, come stay in this spacious home and take in lovely lake views while you vacation and reconnect with your group of up to 10. You’ll not only enjoy a comfortable and well-equipped home away from home, but you’ll also be close to plentiful year-round outdoor activities. This house has access to two community pools, hot tubs, tennis, basketball, and Ping-Pong, as well as a community beach and club house. All pools are seasonal at the discretion of the HOA.
Located in beautiful North Lake Tahoe, just sixteen miles from Truckee, this home will allow you to get to the beach, the slopes, and surrounding areas easily for all the outdoor adventures Tahoe is known for. Walk to Burton Creek State Park for hiking, mountain biking, and cross-country skiing or Tahoe City Golf Course for a few rounds of fun in the sun.
During the summer, treat yourself to the 72-mile drive...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book. Guests under 30 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: STR21-11074
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- ROCKY RIDGE RULES SUMMARY:
- This is a brief summary of rules relating to the common areas at Rocky Ridge. This is intended to briefly highlight key points, but shall
- not be considered complete. Complete rules and more details can be found in the full ‚ÄúRules and Policies‚Äù document. Common
- sense and consideration of others apply at all times!
- 1. Allowed users
- ÔÇ∑ All common areas of Rocky Ridge, including parking areas, pools and hot tubs, tennis courts and
- playgrounds, beach, clubhouse and pier areas are reserved for the exclusive use of owners, their
- guests and renters at all times.
- 2. Parking areas and roads
- ÔÇ∑ Parking spaces are not reserved, but please try to park only in front of your unit
- ÔÇ∑ Do not block walkways or access to units
- ÔÇ∑ Vehicles must be moved as necessary to allow snow removal
- ÔÇ∑ Vehicles must not block snow storage areas
- ÔÇ∑ Boat trailers or other large vehicles are allowed for brief loading or unloading only, arrangements
- may be made with property manager for use of lower yard for overnight or longer
- ÔÇ∑ Speed limit is 15 mph (25 mph on the entrance grade only)
- 3. Pets
- ÔÇ∑ Dogs must be in control and on leash in common areas
- ÔÇ∑ Waste must be picked up and disposed of properly ‚Äì scoop the poop!
- 4. Noise
- ÔÇ∑ Be considerate ‚Äì no noise that would significantly disturb other owners or guests
- ÔÇ∑ No outdoor entertaining noise at all after 10pm on weekdays or 11pm on weekends
- 5. Garbage
- ÔÇ∑ Dumpsters must be properly chained closed at all times for bear intrusion prevention
- ÔÇ∑ Please ensure children taking out the trash are capable of properly securing the dumpsters
- ÔÇ∑ There is no requirement to separate recycling, but using blue recycling bags available at Tahoe area
- stores helps the garbage company separate recycling
- ÔÇ∑ Large items that do not fit in the dumpster must be disposed of by owner
- 6. Pools and hot tubs
- ÔÇ∑ No use of pools or hot tubs after closing hours ‚Äì pool areas close at 10pm
- ÔÇ∑ Children under 5 are not allowed in the hot tubs
- ÔÇ∑ Young children in pools are required to wear a swim diaper
- ÔÇ∑ Children under 14 must be accompanied by a responsible person at least 16 years old
- ÔÇ∑ Swimmers must shower before using pools or hot tubs
- ÔÇ∑ Proper attire is required, no cutoffs allowed in pools as the strings clog filters
- ÔÇ∑ No dogs or other animals in pool areas (service dogs excepted)
- ÔÇ∑ No bottles or glass in pool areas
- ÔÇ∑ No diving, running, pushing or other horseplay
- ÔÇ∑ No lifeguard is on duty, use of pools is at user‚Äôs own risk
- ÔÇ∑ Excessive noise or belligerent behavior will not be tolerated, serious problems may be reported to
- the Sheriff‚Äôs office at 530-583-4244 or 911
- 7. Tennis courts
- ÔÇ∑ Tennis shoes and shirts are required at all times
- ÔÇ∑ Non-marking shoes only
- ÔÇ∑ No dogs or other animals (service dogs excepted)
- ÔÇ∑ Courts are for tennis only ‚Äì no skateboarding, roller skating, or other non-tennis activity
- ÔÇ∑ When people are waiting, players on the court are limited to:
- Singles: One set or 45 minutes, whichever comes first
- Doubles: Two sets or 90 minutes, whichever comes first
- 8. Beach and club house
- ÔÇ∑ Be considerate ‚Äì loud music or other excessive noise is not permitted
- ÔÇ∑ No more than 15 guests without a beach clubhouse reservation
- ÔÇ∑ No reservations are available during July and August - communal use only
- ÔÇ∑ Beach and clubhouse reserved parties must still allow other users access to the pier, swimming,
- boating and restroom facilities
- ÔÇ∑ Clean up after yourself at all times
- 9. Pier, buoys and boats
- ÔÇ∑ Mooring on pier limited to 10 minutes for loading/unloading only
- ÔÇ∑ Allow other users to come alongside and access the pier to the extent possible and compatible with
- ÔÇ∑ Boaters must watch for swimmers
- ÔÇ∑ No running, pushing or other horseplay on the pier
- ÔÇ∑ No diving off pier
- ÔÇ∑ No boats longer than 30 feet on buoys
- ÔÇ∑ Boaters must read detailed rules for further information on use of dinghies and mooring buoys
- ÔÇ∑ Smoking is prohibited in all common areas of the property, specifically including, but not limited to,
- the pools and spas, beach area and clubhouse, tennis, basketball and bocce courts
- ÔÇ∑ The RRPOA Board of Directors determines whether a penalty is imposed for infractions and if so
- what that penalty will be. Please refer to the full ‚ÄúRules and Policies‚Äù and CC&R documents.