Cove Mountain Retreat Cabin
Relax, unwind, and recharge all while being surrounded by sweeping valley and forest views. This Smoky Mountain escape offers a Jacuzzi tub in the master suite and a location that puts you close to family-friendly adventures.
Perched on a hill overlooking postcard-perfect views from your deck and nearly every window, this home gives you the chance to enjoy the peace of nature, while still having easy access to local attractions.
Casual and inviting, the main living area greets you with a spacious layout and plenty of seating for your whole crew. Kick back on the plush couch while you surf the cable channels, or make it a movie night with one of the provided DVDs on the flatscreen HD Smart TV. If you can’t find a movie everyone can agree on, log into your personal Netflix account, find the perfect movie or show, and then dive into the popcorn!
Put a load of laundry into the washer/dryer, turn on...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This agreement is between you and Vacasa Tennessee LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.