Las Brisas del Mar Oceanfront Home
Your next vacation should be spent in luxury like you deserve! This spacious, oceanfront house has marvelous ocean views and dog-friendly accommodations for up to eight guests to enjoy. This spacious house is bright and welcoming, with vaulted ceilings and exposed radial beams offering a unique aesthetic. Two kitchens are fully equipped for all your cooking needs, with extras like a mixer, blender, coffeemaker, and dishwasher to make clean-up a breeze. One kitchen is more basic while the other has been refurbished - use one or both if you wish to create a big feast. A couple can sit at the counter for a quick snack, or else gather around one of the tables with chairs for six on either floor. Spread out in one of the two great living rooms, both with a variety of furniture and large picture windows looking out to sea. You might read a book by natural light, partake in fascinating conversations, or gather everyone for a board game to make...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 356662
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- HOT TUB ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Hot Tub Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver (this "Waiver") is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Vacasa and Renter for rental of the Property.
- In consideration for the right to use the hot tub located on the Property, Renter, on Renter???s own behalf and on behalf of all other Occupants, their heirs and next of kin (collectively, "Releasing Party"), acknowledges and agrees to the terms of this Waiver. Renter agrees to assume full responsibility to notify all Occupants of the terms of this Waiver and warn of the potential dangers of using the hot tub.
- 1. Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks. USE OF THE HOT TUB IS AT RELEASING PARTY???S OWN RISK. Occupants acknowledge that hot tub usage is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY (including, but not limited to, rash, infection, disease, burns, electrocution, chemical irritation, heat exhaustion, evisceration, entrapment, or drowning) and DEATH. Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the hot tub. Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death.
- 2. Health Advisory. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly advises against the use of hot tubs during pregnancy. Studies have shown an increased risk of birth defects in babies of women who had an increased body temperature during their pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy, or similar afflictions should not enter the hot tub without first consulting their physician. No one should use a hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who is taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness, should consult a physician prior to using the hot tub. The hot tub must be kept at a temperature of less than 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius) for personal safety.
- 3. Conditions of Use. Occupants are permitted to use the hot tub only during the dates and times set forth in their reservation for the Property. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the hot tub. Use of the hot tub may be subject to additional rules posted at the Property (including but not limited to restrictions on use during quiet hours).
- 4. WAIVER AND RELEASE. RELEASING PARTY RELEASES, WAIVES, AND DISCHARGES THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (the "Released Parties") FROM ALL LIABILITY TO RELEASING PARTY RELATED TO USE OF THE HOT TUB. RELEASING PARTY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND THEREOF, ON ACCOUNT OF LOSSES, DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURIES, OR DEATH, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH HOT TUB USAGE.
- 5. INDEMNIFICATION. RELEASING PARTY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES AND COSTS FOR OR ARISING OUT OF: (1) ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DISEASE, SICKNESS OR DEATH TO RELEASING PARTY RELATED TO THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE HOT TUB, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGE, INJURY, DISEASE, SICKNESS OR DEATH THAT IS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE; OR (2) ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES), EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONAL PROPERTY CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE HOT TUB. RELEASING PARTY UNDERSTANDS, ACKNOWLEDGES, AND STIPULATES THAT THIS INDEMNITY AGREEMENT INCLUDES ANY SUCH CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES AND COSTS ARISING OUT OF NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- 6. Severability. Releasing Party understands that this waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law. Releasing Party stipulates and agrees that invalidation of any term(s) or provision(s) of this Waiver by judgment or other court order shall not affect any of the other terms or provisions and such other terms and provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- RENTER, ON BEHALF OF EVERY PERSON IN THE RELEASING PARTY, HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS HOT TUB ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER, and further agrees that none of the Released Parties has made any oral representations, statements, or inducements regarding use of the hot tub.
- By clicking "I Agree" Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Releasing Party.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.