Escape to the gateway of the Columbia River Gorge at this well-appointed Troutdale vacation home, where you’ll also have access to a private hot tub, a game room with a Ping-Pong table, and several public boating docks nearby!
Wonderfully located just 16 miles east of downtown Portland, this recently built two-level home is one mile from the gardens, restaurants, brewery, winery, and outdoor concerts at McMenamins Edgefield, and only six blocks from the shops and restaurants of historic downtown Troutdale.
With central air conditioning, WiFi, and lovely hardwood floors, The Buxton is comfortable, polished, and charming. Spend chilly winter days in the main floor living space, where you’ll find a gas fireplace, a flatscreen TV, and Netflix streaming to enjoy your favorite films and shows.
The open and spacious layout continues in the full kitchen, which offers stainless steel appliances, a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- ADDITIONAL RENTAL TERMS
- These Additional Rental Terms (the "Additional Terms") are hereby incorporated as part of that certain Vacation Rental Agreement ("VRA") entered into between Vacasa LLC ("Vacasa," "we," or "us") for the owner (the "Owner") of the vacation rental property subject of the VRA (such home, the "Vacation Home"), and the renters of the Vacation Home (the primary renter, on behalf of all individuals occupying the Vacation Home with the primary renter, defined as the "Renter" or "you"). By signing below, you acknowledge and agree to the following Additional Terms:
- 1. Minimum Age. You certify that you are at least 21 years of age. You agree to be legally responsible for the compliance of all occupants of the Vacation Home with these Additional Terms, and that any minor children are accompanied by a parent or guardian. You agree that you intend to personally occupy the Vacation Home for the full duration of the period for which you have rented this vacation home.
- 2. Maximum Occupancy. You agree that at no time during the period you have rented the home will daytime or overnight occupancy exceed the posted maximum occupancy for this Vacation Home. Failure to conform to the occupancy requirements of the Vacation Home is a violation of the Code.
- 3. Noise and Disruptive Activity. You agree to conduct yourselves in a manner that is respectful of neighbors by, among other things, refraining from making unduly loud or unnecessary outdoor noises, holding outdoor parties, or engaging disorderly conduct or any other activity that could interfere with the quiet enjoyment of neighbors or the community. Outdoor amplified music is prohibited, as is music of any kind that is audible beyond the property line.
- 4. Vehicles and Parking. You agree to comply with all restrictions relating to the maximum number of vehicles allowed at the Vacation Home and allowed parking locations.
- Accepted by:
- Signature of Renter/Responsible Party
- Name of Renter/Responsible Party
- For any questions or maintenance issues please contact Vacasa at: 503.345.9399.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.