White Pines Mountain Lodge 7
You’ve never seen a Mammoth Lakes vacation home like this! Sitting on a quiet, private road on an acre of land among Sierra evergreens, this 3,450 square foot home boasts a game room, two jetted tubs, and more!
High Altitude Haven is near Mammoth Mountain ski resort, which is also open year round for summer outdoor activities. Take the local bus to shuttle right up to the lifts or head down to the Village at Mammoth Mountain for shopping, dining, and music events, then come home to relax in the hot tub.
Inside this well-decorated mountain lodge, you’ll have tons of space for the whole family. Sit at the charming cafe table on the raised deck. Around the front of the house is an adorable carved log bench for the kids to sit on and greet the rest of your guests as they trickle in.
The inviting living room has a wood-burning stove fireplace surrounded by a stone hearth, along with cushy couches and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Fitness Center: Community
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: 7608-0003
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- You acknowledge and agree that, pursuant to the California Regional Stay Home Order, if you or anyone in your party will be arriving from outside the state of California, the length of your reservation will be for the minimum time period required for quarantine, and that you and each person staying in the rental unit will quarantine in the rental property until after that time period has expired (currently 10 days).
- If you or anyone in your party are arriving from out of state and your reservation is for less than the time required to complete the required 10-day quarantine, you must amend or cancel your reservation. Vacasa reserves the right to cancel your reservation if it reasonably determines that you are not in compliance with these or any other terms as contained in the California Regional Stay Home Order.
- Failure to comply with the requirements of the California Regional Stay Home Order could result in penalties, including fines and/or imprisonment.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- This vacation rental agreement ("Agreement") is by and between Vacasa, LLC ("Company"), for the
- Owner of this vacation rental property ("Owner") and the Renter of this vacation property, who is
- solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, and guests ("Renter").
- A. The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and children as per
- your reservation.
- B. Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in the reservation.
- C. All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- D. No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- E. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- F. Renter is liable for any damage to the property.
- G. Cancellation Policy: Rental payments (less the booking fee) are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- H. Trip Protection: If Trip Protection is purchased, you will receive a full refund for any nights of
- your reservation cancelled due to death in the family, illness, flight delays, flight cancellations, or
- road closures due to bad weather.
- I. Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of a $75 fee if the hot
- tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to
- getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of
- sand in the hot tub (please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub), and any
- other use of the hot tub outside of normal use. A breach of any of the above terms may result in a
- forfeiture of your rights regarding this rental property, including eviction from the premises without
- BICYCLE AND HOT TUB LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Bicycle and Hot Tub Liability Waiver (this ‚ÄúWaiver‚Äù) is hereby incorporated as
- part of that certain Vacation Rental Agreement (‚ÄúVRA‚Äù) entered into between
- Vacasa, LLC (the ‚ÄúCompany‚Äù) for the owner (the ‚ÄúOwner‚Äù) of the vacation rental
- property subject of the VRA (such home, the ‚ÄúVacation Home‚Äù), and the renters of
- the Vacation Home (the primary renter, together with all individuals renting the
- Vacation Home with the primary renter, collectively the ‚ÄúRenters‚Äù).
- The Renters understand that the use of the bicycles and/or hot tub at the Vacation
- Home can be dangerous, and that personal injury and death can occur. The Renters
- agree to assume full responsibility to warn all individuals, including but not limited
- to any guests, family members and invitees, as necessary about these dangers and to
- take all necessary preventative measures to avoid personal injury.
- THE RENTERS AGREE TO USE THE BICYCLES AND/OR HOT TUB AT THE RENTERS‚Äô
- OWN RISK, AND FURTHER AGREE TO HOLD THE OWNER AND THE COMPANY
- HARMLESS FROM ANY ACCIDENTS OR PERSONAL INJURIES TO THE RENTERS‚Äô
- FAMILY MEMBERS, GUESTS, INVITEES AND LICENSEES ARISING FROM SUCH USE.
- ADDITIONALLY, THE RENTERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY THE OWNER AND THE
- COMPANY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTERS‚Äô FAMILY MEMBERS,
- GUESTS, INVITEES OR LICENSEES THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS
- (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS‚Äô FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN
- CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE BICYCLES AND/OR HOT TUB. THE RENTERS
- HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND THE
- COMPANY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES.
- This Waiver will be governed by the laws specified in the VRA.
- [SIGNATURE PAGE FOLLOWS]