Play Soleil - Sport and sun at the Warm Springs Base Area
Walk to the slopes at this newly remodeled condo with resort amenities (including a community hot tub) and fantastic views of Baldy Mountain! The centrally located space is perfect for a ski getaway or winter holiday with friends and family! The mountain condo is two blocks from the Sun Valley Warm Springs lift and two miles to town (ride the shuttle for free)! A shared sauna is located right outside your door, and Sun Valley offers year-round fun. Play Soleil is a second-story condo accessible by stairs only. The home is ideal for entertaining with a spacious living room, fireplace, and media entertainment (cable and DVD library). A fully equipped kitchen and bistro table will help feed the whole family or you can always dine on the private patio thanks to a gas grill!
Sun Valley was made for exploring! See the Ketchum Ranger District for maps to hot springs or cast a fishing line at Warm Springs...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Fitness Center: Community
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- 1. Quiet hours are between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Noise levels during daytime, i.e. TV, music, talking etc. should be at normal conversation volume, so as not to be heard in the adjacent units and units above or below. After the first notification, from the Home Owners Association, to the owner or manager, any following noise incidents, guests will incur a $100 fine, for each subsequent violation, levied against the unit.
- 2. Smoking Fine (Per HOA). In addition to penalties set forth by Vacasa: after the first notification, from the Home Owners Association, to the owner, any following smoking incidents, guests will incur a $100 fine, for each subsequent violation, levied against the unit.
- 3. Parking. Because of the lack of parking spaces, please have friends park on Ritchie Drive.
- Trailers, motor homes, boats, recreation vehicles and extra vehicles are not permitted to be parked or be stored in the Sawtooth Condominium???s parking lot.
- 4. Dogs & Pets. Tenants are not allowed to have dog(s) or other pets. After the first notification, from the Home Owners Association, to the owner, any following dog incidents, guests will incur a $100 fine, for each subsequent violation, levied against the unit.
- 5. Decks and Entry. Personal items, including bicycles, are not to be stored in entryways, common area or above deck railings.
- 6. Hot Tub & Sauna. Rules for use of Hot Tub and Sauna are posted on the sauna building. All owners, tenants and guest will abide by the posted rules.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.