Panoramic Penthouse Ocean Villa 2303
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stylish, topfloor penthouse combines panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico with resort amenities for the perfect vacation rental! Great for families or friends, this condo is centrally located along Panama City Beach and is near toprated attractions.
The condo sits within steps of a private beach and is less than half a mile from town. Indulge in resort features that include hot tubs, a sauna, two pools, and fitness facilities.
The openconcept home offers a spacious living room, a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen, and a dining table. Media entertainment includes a DVD player, a CD player and stereo, and cable TV. Dine indoors or at sunset on the balcony! This private oasis offers 180degree views of the Gulf and is ideal for entertaining with a gas grill and bistro table.
With two full, newly renovated baths and two bedrooms, the penthouse accommodates six guests. Sleeping options include a queen...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Tax ID 33768
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING This entire condominium building and common areas are NONSMOKING except for designated areas. This rule is vigorously enforced.Smoking is strictly prohibited in the unit, beach side balconies, and all common areas. Guests may smoke in the designated smoking area located on the ground level parking garage. ANYONE SMOKING IN THIS CONDO WILL BE FINED AND BLOCKED FROM FUTURE RENTAL.
- All guests staying in this condo must be at least 25 years of age unless they are accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or spouse. During Spring Break, all guests occupying this condo must at all times be able to provide identification showing that they are at least 25 years of age with the exception of minor children accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. This also applies to anyone who is visiting the property.
- HOUSE PARTIES of any description are ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED.
- PROHIBITION OF NONAUTHORIZED PERSONS During the period of time between March 1 and the third Saturday in April of each year, the Association may deny access to the Condominium Property to any person who is not wearing a wristband as required by these rules and may require any person which is present on the Condominium Property while not wearing said wristband to immediately remove himself or herself from the Condominium Property.
- ALCOHOL There shall be no consumption of alcoholic beverages in any form on the Common Elements or Limited Common Elements of the Condominium during the period of time between March 1 and the third Saturday of April each year.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.