- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
With a seasonal private pool, hot tub, basketball court, and spacious outdoor balcony, guests of this vacation rental will never run out of things to do!
Located about eight miles from Chelan, this beautiful home sits on the slope of a hillside, providing panoramic views of the mountains and lake. This home is a great launch pad for other adventures into the area, from tasting at wineries to days spent on the water.
Upscale and contemporary, home has a spacious floorplan with plenty of room for everyone. The living room, with soft furnishings and amenities like WiFi, cable, and a DVD player, is divided from the dining area by a seasonally available double-sided fireplace.
No need to eat out when you stay in this home - the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters has you covered! Extras like a double oven, a blender, and a dishwasher make this kitchen the epicenter of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: VR-000013
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- 24-Hour Contact Information: If you have con-
- cerns in regards to the unit’s safety or overall clean-
- liness, or if you have concerns about or from your
- neighbors, call the 24-hour contact number listed in
- your rental agreement. The contact information is
- posted in a prominent location within the property.
- General Respect for Neighbors: Be friendly, cour-
- teous and treat your neighbors how you want to be
- treated. Respect your neighbors, their privacy and
- their property.
- Noise: Be considerate of the neighborhood and
- your neighbors’ right to the quiet enjoyment of their
- home and property, especially after 10 p.m. Public
- disturbance noises include the creation of loud, fre-
- quent, repetitive or continuous sounds that exceed
- a reasonable standard, disturbing the peace and
- comfort of another. Noise complaints generated from
- your party may even result in a civil penalty and/or
- the owner’s rental license revocation.
- Parking and Traffic Safety: A copy of the coun-
- ty-approved parking plan must be provided to all
- renters in the rental agreement and posted in a
- prominent location within the property. Do not park
- on lawns or in a manner that blocks driveways,
- sidewalks, alleys or mailboxes. There should be 1
- parking space per bedroom, as well as 1 space for
- the owner/manager. Observe posted speed limits
- and watch for children and pedestrians.
- Trash and Recycling: Place trash and recycling in
- appropriate containers at the designated place and
- time for pick up. Return trash and recycling contain-
- ers to the designated location within 12 hours after
- pick up. Cigarette butts should be properly extin-
- guished and disposed of in the garbage.
- Fire Safety and Prevention. Wildfires are a serious
- risk here, and fire restrictions may be in place, de-
- pending on current conditions and the time of year.
- Abide by all seasonal and emergency bans. Even if
- fire restrictions are not in place, be vigilant. Only use
- approved outdoor devices, and ensure a responsible
- adult is always present until a fire is completely out.
- Pets: If pets are allowed at this short-term rental,
- clean up after them promptly. Prevent excessive
- and/or prolonged barking. Keep pets in designated
- areas and obey local leash laws to avoid roaming.
- Control aggressive pets. Store pet food in secure
- containers and indoors if possible to avoid pest
- Respect for Wildlife: Chelan County is blessed
- with diverse wildlife. While it can be exciting to see
- wildlife, it is best to do so at a safe distance. Most
- dangerous and potentially harmful encounters with
- wildlife happen because people fail to leave wildlife
- alone, allow pets to disturb wildlife or leave out food
- or scraps.
- Property Maintenance: Be sure to pick up after
- yourself and keep the property clean, presentable
- and free of trash.
- Tenant/Guest Responsibility: Approved guests
- are expected to keep the number of day-use and
- overnight visitors within the permitted maximum and
- follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to
- read your rental agreement for additional terms and
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.