Seascape Panorama House
Experience a beautiful Pacific Northwest island adventure when you stay in this gorgeous Anacortes home! Amazing waterfront views, a huge deck, and an open-concept, luxurious living space will make you never want to leave this seaside escape.
This prime location on the edge of the beautiful Salish Sea will provide you with more than just stunning views of the water - on clear days, you’ll also be treated to views of the Olympic Mountains.
Gaze out at the water through floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room, where you can drink your morning coffee, read a book, or watch the sunset with a fire going in the gas fireplace. One flatscreen TV with a Blu-ray player and Netflix streaming is perfect for movie nights, while the stargazers in the group will love the telescope by the window.
Head into the lovely, incredibly well-organized kitchen, where you’ll find standard appliances, every culinary...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- WARNING: This home is located near high cliffs, children must be closely supervised and should not be allowed beyond the posted signs. THE RENTERS AGREE TO USE THIS HOME AT THE RENTERS??? OWN RISK, AND FURTHER AGREE TO HOLD THE OWNER AND THE COMPANY HARMLESS FROM ANY ACCIDENTS OR PERSONAL INJURIES TO THE RENTERS??? FAMILY MEMBERS, GUESTS, INVITEES AND LICENSEES ARISING FROM SUCH USE. ADDITIONALLY, THE RENTERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY THE OWNER AND THE COMPANY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTERS??? FAMILY MEMBERS, GUESTS, INVITEES OR LICENSEES THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS??? FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE HOME. THE RENTERS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND THE COMPANY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE HOME. . No candles are allowed in this home. Evidence of guests using candles will result in the card on file being charged $250-$1000. The washer and dryer are available for guest use, however, due to the fragile septic system, housekeeping washes linens and towels off site. Please do not start a load of linens and towels at the end of your stay.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.