This lovely Sugarloaf Key retreat sits on three secluded acres, making it perfect for a quiet weekend escape to the beach and sun of the Florida Keys! You’ll certainly find serenity in this multi-level home with its sweeping views of the coastal landscape and plenty of space for up to 10 lucky guests and two dogs! The home itself has an eclectic mix of wall colors and furnishings that together broadcast an artistic elegance, giving a warm and inviting feel that will appeal to those seeking an escape from the ordinary. Up a staircase and over a front porch, the front door opens to greet weary travelers with beautiful tropical furnishings including a tiled floor, potted ferns and a banana tree, and a large, framed mirror. To the right, as you walk in is where you get the first glimpse of an open floor plan that includes a living room, kitchen, and dining area. Vibrant sunrise yellow-colored walls frame large portrait windows that have...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 20100465
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Tenant???s Agreement
- Special Vacation Rental Permit Regulations and Conditions
- Tenant???s Agreement
- Legal Description of Property
- Block: 10, Lot: 48, Subdivision: North Sugarloaf Acres, Key: Sugarloaf
- Real Estate Number: 1149772
- 19068 Pelico Rd Sugarloaf Key, FL 33042
- 1) No more than one motorized watercraft, including a jet ski or wave runner, shall be allowed at each vacation rental unit. The watercraft may be moored at either an existing on-site docking facility or stored on a trailer in an approved parking space.
- 2) Vehicles, watercraft and trailers shall not be placed on the street or in yards. All vehicles, watercraft and boat trailers must be parked or stored off-street in parking spaces specifically designated and approved in the special vacation rental permit. One vehicle parking space shall be required per bedroom or efficiency unit and one boat trailer space per vacation rental unit.
- 3) No boat docked at a vacation rental property shall be chartered to a person other than registered guests of the vacation rental unit or used for live-aboards, sleeping or overnight accommodations. In addition, recreation vehicles shall not be used for sleeping or overnight accommodations at the vacation rental unit.
- 4) Occupants shall be prohibited from making excessive or boisterous noise in or about any residential dwelling unit at all times. Noise, that is audible beyond the boundaries of the residential dwelling unit, shall be prohibited between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. weekdays and 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. on weekends.
- 5) All trash and debris on the vacation rental property must be kept in covered trash containers. Each vacation rental unit must be equipped with at least four covered trash containers for such purpose. Owners must post, and occupants must comply with, all trash and recycling schedules and requirements applicable to the vacation rental unit. Trash containers must not be placed by the street for pick-up until 6:00 p.m. the night before pick-up and must be removed from the area by the street by 6:00 p.m. the next day.
- 6) A tenant???s agreement to the foregoing rules and regulations must be made a part of each and every lease under F.S. 509.01 for any vacation rental unit subject to the provisions of this section. These vacation rental regulations governing tenant conduct and use of the vacation rental unit shall be prominently posted within each dwelling unit subject to the provisions of the section along with the warning that violations of any of the vacation rental regulations constitutes a violation of this Code subject to fines or punishable as a second degree misdemeanor and is also grounds for immediate termination of the lease and eviction from the leased premises and criminal penalties under F.S. 509.151 ("defrauding an innkeeper"), F.S. 509.141 ("ejection of undesirable guests"), F.S. 509.142 ("conduct on premises") or F.S. 509.143 ("disorderly conduct on premises, arrest").
- 7) The owner or agent shall require a lease to be executed with each vacation rental use of the property and maintain a guest and vehicle register listing all vacation rental occupants??? names, home addresses, telephone numbers, vehicle license plate and watercraft registration numbers. Each lease and this register shall be kept by the vacation rental manager and available for inspection by county code enforcement personnel during business hours.
- 8) Vacation rental units must be registered, licensed and meet all applicable state requirements contained in F.S. ch. 212 (Florida Tax and Revenue Act) and F.S. ch. 509 (Public Lodging Establishment) as implemented by the Florida Administrative Code, as may be amended.
- 9) The vacation rental use must comply with all Florida Department of Health and State of Florida Department of Environmental Protection standards for wastewater treatment and disposal.
- 10) All vacation rental units shall have a vacation rental manager, who has been issued a vacation rental manager license by the planning department. The vacation rental manager shall reside within and be licensed for that section of the county (Upper, Middle, and Lower Keys) where the vacation rental unit is located and be available 24 hours per day, seven days a week for the purpose of promptly responding to complaints regarding conduct or behavior of vacation rental occupants or alleged violations of this section. Any change in the vacation rental manager shall require written notification to the planning department and notification by certified return mail to property owners within 300 feet of the subject dwelling.
- 11) Complaints to the vacation rental manager concerning violations by occupants of vacation rental units to this section shall be responded to within one hour. The neighbor who made the complaint shall be contacted by telephone or in person and informed as to the results of the actions taken by the manager. A record shall be kept of the complaint and the manager???s response for a period of at least three months after the incident, which shall be available for inspection by the county code enforcement department during business hours.
- 12) The name, address, and telephone number of the vacation rental manager, the telephone number of county code enforcement department and the number of the special vacation rental permit shall be posted and visible from the front property line of the vacation rental unit.
- 13) The tenants??? agreement with the rules of conduct shall be posted in a conspicuous location in each vacation rental unit.
- 14) Occupancy of vacation rental unit(s) shall be limited to no more than two (2) individuals per bedroom, or no more than two (2) individuals per efficiency unit, when rented as a vacation rental unit subject to the provisions of Monroe County Ordinance No. 004-1997.
- 15) Review of this permit did not consider the existence of valid private deed restrictions, restrictive covenants or other restrictions or record which may otherwise legally prohibit the use of the dwelling unit for vacation rental purposes.
- Violation Warning
- Violation of any of the vacation regulations constitutes a violation of Monroe County Code punishable as a second degree misdemeanor and is also ground for immediate termination of the lease and eviction from the leased premises and criminal penalties under F.S. 509.151 ("defrauding an innkeeper"), F.S. 509.141 ("ejection of undesirable guests"), F.S. 509.142 ("conduct on premises") or F.S. 509.143 ("disorderly conduct on premises, arrest").
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.