Brooke and Dan’s
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Take the whole family to this gorgeous, recently renovated Mt. Hood rental right in Government Camp! Everyone will love this lodgestyle home with a private hot tub, and between the snowy winters and sunny summers, this area has many activities to keep you busy no matter the season.
Located just blocks away from the popular downtown Government Camp, youll be able to easily walk to restaurants, shops, and the Summit Ski Area. Mt. Hood Skibowl is just on the other end of town, about a mile from your door. In addition, Timberline Lodge and Mt. Hood Meadows are both within a 15minute drive.
If you have a larger group, please note that this home can be rented as the fivebedroom Brooke and Dans Retreat.
This spacious and bright threebedroom, twobathroom home has sleeping areas for up to eight people. The living room features enormous windows with a mountainous, treelined view entertainment options that include...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This vacation rental agreement Agreement is by and between Property Manager, LLC Company, on behalf of the Owner of this vacation rental property Owner and the Renter Renter of this vacation property.
- A. Although all sections of this Agreement are important, IT IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT that Renter abide by the this paragraph regarding noise. This is a quiet, family neighborhood. The neighbors are particularly sensitive to noisy guests and may call the police for excessive noise. No loud noise and no outside noise at all including backyard is permitted after 10 pm as this is a residential neighborhood. A fine of 1,000 will be charged to the card on file if there is excessive noise after 10 pm resulting in a neighbor complaint to our office after 10 pm.
- B. The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and children as per your reservation.
- C. Pets are not permitted!
- D. All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- E. No smoking is permitted on the premises. Evidence of smoking will result in a 200 fine. Strictly reinforced.
- F. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- G. Renter is liable for any damage to the property. Your CC on file will be charged for damage to the property.
- H. Cancellation Policy Rental payments less the booking fee are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- I. Travel Insurance We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to help protect against financial loss if you must cancel your reservation for a covered reason. Property Manager offers a thirdparty product, Trip Preserver, which is available for most reservations and includes coverage for trip cancellation or interruption due to listed covered reasons, as well as additional benefits including coverage for losses due to trip delay or medical emergencies while traveling. If you elect to purchase Trip Preserver coverage for your reservation, we encourage you to review your insurance policy wording for all eligibility, benefits, terms, and conditions. For additional information, go to www.trippreserver.comProperty Manager.
- J. Renter is fully responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, licensees, and guests.
- K. Please be considerate of parking and try to park either in the driveway or on the street directly in front of the house if possible.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.