Gorman Beach House
This exquisite, oceanfront Neskowin house captures all the details of a vacation, offering panoramic ocean views and a private hot tub, as well as a gas grill on the deck and a wood-burning fireplace. There is a pool table, basketball court, and flatscreen cable TV for entertainment.
This house is situated on a serene beach on the north side of Neskowin. The closest beach access is a steep 1/4 mile nature trail that is quite beautiful, but may be difficult for those with limited mobility. Easier beach access is located five minutes south on Highway 101, in the town of Neskowin.
Things to know:
The family dogs are welcome here
* This home participates in our Good Neighbor protection program, which may include decibel-monitoring or signal detection smart home technology.
** Please note that there is an active security camera located...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 851-11-1716
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Vacasa Vacation Rental Agreement
- THIS VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT ("Agreement") is by and between Vacasa, LLC ("Company"), for the Owner of this vacation rental property ("Owner") and the Renter of this vacation property, who is solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, and guests ("Renter").
- I. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS OF RENTAL LOCATED AT 44480 SAHHALI DRIVE, NESKOWIN, OR 97149
- Due to the unique nature of the community where this rental property is located and the unique features of this home, there are some very important rules that must be followed at all times with respect to this rental. Any violation of these rules will result in immediate eviction from the premises and prosecution for any damages in excess of the security deposit resulting from these violations.
- A. Residential Community. This is primarily a community of year round residents who expect the community to be treated with respect and courtesy to the peaceful and serene environment that surrounds it. Please treat the neighbors and the property with the respect that you would expect as a full time resident. THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE and no inappropriate behavior will be tolerated by the community or the Company and the police will be called immediately in the event that there is a disturbance.
- B. Parking. There are strict parking guidelines in this community. There may only be one car parked in the driveway outside of the garage at any given time. There also may not be any boats parked outside of the property at any time. This house has a 3 car garage so the maximum number of cars allowed at any time is 4 and 3 of the cars must be parked in the garage at all times when they are not entering or leaving. You will be fined by the neighborhood association if you violate this rule. Please be aware that the association takes this very seriously and the fines could be as high as $2,000.
- C. Water Usage. This is perhaps the most important provision of this rental agreement even though each provision is very important. The water usage in this community is restricted to 300 gallons per house per day regardless of the size of the house. This is due to a STEP system that was installed and approved to meet Department of Environmental Quality standards. As the average person uses 50-75 gallons of water per day, the daily allotment can be used rather quickly. We have installed low flow toilet and shower heads to help alleviate this issue. Please conserve as much water as possible by only doing full loads in the washer and dishwasher, taking shorter showers, and turning off tap water while washing hands and brushing your teeth. These methods will help preserve the beautiful natural surroundings by conserving the water table in the area. Important: Please note that there is an overflow tank that holds up to 3000 gallons of water so there should not be an issue if you comply with the limit on the number of guests (12) and you are not excessively using water. There is a monitor at the house that indicates when the septic level gets to 25%, 50% and 75% - please notify us immediately if the level reaches 75%. An alarm on the septic system will go off if there is a generation of excess flow, meaning that you have exceeded your daily allotment of water plus the reserve tank and there is a risk of overflow. The penalty for this alarm going off is $1100 plus the contractor fee in order for someone to go out and shut off the alarm and drain the tank if necessary. You will be responsible for the cost of any violations due to excess flow alarms. In the event an alarm sounds, please contact the local manager for the home, Nicole Riggs, at (503) 921-8511 and also please contact the HOA Vice President, Reggie Pratt at (503) 812-4730 to notify the HOA of the alarm. The violation period resets 24 hours after the alarm goes off so it is imperative that you contact us at (503) 345-9399 as soon as possible so we can alleviate the problem immediately. You will also be responsible for any further violations incurred as a result of continued overuse after the initial alarm is triggered. There is a panel in the laundry room where you can track water usage during your stay.
- D. Septic Tank. As this house is on a septic system, there are strict guidelines as to what may be poured down the drain. Please do not put feminine products, coffee grinds, egg shells, toxic chemicals or toxic cleaning agents down the drain at any time. The community traces the cause of any system disturbances back to the origin and you will be responsible for any damages that come as a result of discharging inappropriate items down the drains and into the septic.
- E. Fireplaces. Each fireplace located at this house is imported from Italy and has a value of $26,000. Please carefully follow the guidelines for using the fireplaces and please refrain from using them if you are not sure how to operate them after reading the instructions. You will be responsible for any damage to the fireplaces caused by misuse.
- F. Noise and Lights. Please refrain from making noise outside between the hours of 10 pm and 10 am and please refrain from leaving any outside lights on between those hours as well. The community guidelines prohibit noise and light disturbances between those hours and the guidelines are strictly enforced. You will be responsible for any violations of these ordinances that occur during your stay.
- G. Fireworks. Absolutely no fireworks of any kind are allowed on the property. Violation of this clause will result in immediate eviction and legal enforcement. The house is surrounded by a delicate ecosystem that is susceptible to fire so this rule must be followed at all times. Guest will be responsible for any damages resulting from use of any open flame or firework.
- II. GENERAL PROVISIONS OF RENTAL
- A. Guest Limits. The said premises shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and children as per your reservation. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property. All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- B. Smoking Policy. Smoking is prohibited on the rented premises.
- C. Pet Policy. No pets shall be allowed inside the premises, or brought onto the property unless Company has authorized pets for your reservation, you have listed the pets in your reservation, and you have paid the applicable pet fees. Pets are strictly forbidden to be left on premises alone, at any time. When outdoors, pets must adhere to leash laws that require all pets to be on a leash at all times. Not adhering to these rules will result in fines. There is a $500 fine for allowing a dog OFF LEASH in the neighborhood and/or defecation on another property. Please keep you dog on a leash at all times, and please pick up after your pet.
- D. Ordinances and Statutes. Renter shall comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state, and federal authorities now in force or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the short term, vacation use of private homes.
- E. Repairs and Damages. Renter's credit card will be authorized for $1500.00 over the total price of the rental as a security deposit in the event there is damage to the property.
- F. Upkeep of Premises. Renter shall keep and maintain the premises in a clean and sanitary condition at all times, and upon the termination of the tenancy shall surrender the premises to the Company in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear and damage by the elements excepted. Linens and towels must not be removed from the premises with the sole exception of towels expressly provided as beach towels. Most properties do not provide beach towels unless specified in the rental description.
- G. Assignments and Subletting. Renter may not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the premises they have reserved.
- H. Utilities. The Owner shall be responsible for the payment of all utilities and services, unless otherwise amended in writing.
- I. Liability. Renter shall defend, indemnify, and hold the Owner of the property and Company harmless from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or upon the premises or any area allocated to or used by Renter, or its invitees, arising out of Renter's use or occupancy of the premises.
- J. Cancellation Policy. Rental payments of cancelled reservations are fully refundable within 24 hours of receipt of this agreement after your initial reservation. Rental Payments of cancelled reservations are refundable subject to a Cancellation Fee equal to 10% of the total price of the reservation up to 30 days prior to the reservation. Rental payments are non-refundable within 30 days prior to the reservation. Renter is not entitled to any other refund except at the discretion of Company after receiving authorization from Owner.
- K. Right of Entry. Company and/or Owner reserves the right to enter the premises at all reasonable hours of the day for the purpose of inspection, whenever necessary to make repairs and alterations to the premises, or to show to prospective purchasers, workmen or contractors, with advance notification to Renter whenever reasonably possible.
- L. Check-In and Check Out Procedures. Upon final payment and upon acceptance of this rental agreement, you will be sent instructions for check-in and arrangement for keys. Check-in time is 4pm and check out time is 11 am unless otherwise specified. A $75 per hour fee will be assessed for failing to vacate the unit by the agreed upon check-out time.
- M. Payment. we collect the full payment at the time of booking, we can sometimes accept a
- payment of 50%. However, there are a few conditions. In order to qualify for the 50%, the
- reservation must be more than 60 days away and the total cost must be more than $2000.00. If the
- guest???s reservation meets those terms, then we can accept a down payment of 50% of the total. The
- remaining 50% will be due no less than 30 days before the check-in date.
- In addition, guests may use a second card to divide payment at the time of reservation, but there is
- a 5% fee for doing so. Only 2 credit or debit cards may be used in total to process.
- N. Telephone. Unless otherwise instructed Renters must use a long distance phone card when dialing out of state, toll or directory assistance calls. If any charges appear on the rental property monthly bill during Renter's period of tenancy, a service charge of $25.00 may be charged to Renter in addition to the cost of the calls.
- O. Keys. If you have lost or misplaced the keys to your rental property you must notify Company before using force to enter unit. A fee of $20.00 may be charged to make duplicate copies of lost keys in addition to any locksmith fees.
- P. Housekeeping. All homes require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee. The cleaning fee for your rental unit is based on an average time taken to complete a general cleaning. In order to insure that the costs of cleaning are kept to a minimum, we ask that you attend to the following items before your departure. Failure to do so may result in additional cleaning charges billed at $35.00 per hour. 1) Wash dishes in sink or dishwasher. 2) Clean and empty BBQ grill. 3) Take out all trash to provided receptacles. 4) Replace all furniture to original locations. 5) Clean any excessive spills and attend to all stains when they occur. Please contact Company if any spill or stain needs to be professionally cleaned to avoid permanent damage.
- Q. Additional Charges. Renter agrees to pay for any additional charges they may incur related to their reservation.
- A BREACH OF ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS MAY RESULT IN A FORFEITURE OF YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THIS RENTAL PROPERTY INCLUDING LOSS OF RENT, AND EVICTION FROM THE PREMISES IF THESE VIOLATIONS ARE NOT REMEDIED IMMEDIATELY TO THE COMPLETE SATISFACTION OF THIS COMPANY ON BEHALF OF THE OWNER.
- I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS STATED HEREIN AS A CONDITION OF MY USE AND THE USE OF MY FAMILY, GUESTS AND INVITEES OF THIS VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY. AS AGREED TO, THE RENTER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MONIES OWED.
- Renter Signature: ______________________________
- Renter Printed Name: ___________________________
- Date: _________________________________________
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.