Park Place & Boardwalk
Searching for the perfect location for your next family reunion or business retreat? Look no further than Park Place & Boardwalk in Rockaway Beach! With partial ocean views, an expansive covered deck, and all the comforts of home, this charming duplex makes a spacious and fantastic vacation headquarters just across from the sandy shore. Its two distinct units, with combined eight bedrooms and four full baths, make it easy to share a large property that can comfortably accommodate everyone!
As a duplex, each distinct side offers the privacy of a self-contained space, but with lots of room to mingle. The main living areas of each unit are located on the upper floor to make the most of this house’s partial ocean views. Containing a cozy living area, full kitchen and dining nook, each space offers plenty of room to spread out and relax in groups or find a private, solitary spot to rejuvenate.
Both living areas...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 161
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Vacasa Vacation Rental Agreement
- THIS VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT ("Agreement") is by and between Vacasa, LLC ("Company"), for
- the Owner of this vacation rental property ("Owner") and the Renter of this vacation property, who is
- solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, and guests ("Renter").
- I. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS OF RENTAL
- Due to the unique nature of the community where this rental property is located and the unique
- features of this home, there are some very important rules that must be followed at all times with
- respect to this rental. Any violation of these rules will result in immediate eviction from the premises
- and prosecution for any damages in excess of the security deposit resulting from these violations.
- A. Residential Community. This is primarily a community of year round residents who expect the
- community to be treated with respect and courtesy to the peaceful and serene environment that
- surrounds it. Please treat the neighbors and the property with the respect that you would expect as a
- full time resident. THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE and no inappropriate behavior will be tolerated by the
- community or the Company and the police will be called immediately in the event that there is a
- B. Parking. There are only 4 vehicles allowed at this property at all times. No RVs of any kind are allowed on the property.
- II. GENERAL PROVISIONS OF RENTAL
- A. Guest Limits. The said premises shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and
- children as per your reservation. A maximum of 20 occupants will be strictly enforced. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property. All guests
- under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- B. Smoking Policy. Smoking is prohibited on the rented premises.
- C. Pet Policy. A maximum of 2 dogs shall be allowed inside the premises.
- D. Ordinances and Statutes. Renter shall comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all
- municipal, state, and federal authorities now in force or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to
- the short term, vacation use of private homes.
- E. Repairs and Damages. Renter's credit card will be authorized for $1500.00 over the total price of the
- rental as a security deposit in the event there is damage to the property.
- F. Upkeep of Premises. Renter shall keep and maintain the premises in a clean and sanitary condition at
- all times, and upon the termination of the tenancy shall surrender the premises to the Company in the
- same condition as when received, ordinary wear and damage by the elements excepted. Linens and
- towels must not be removed from the premises with the sole exception of towels expressly provided as
- beach towels. Most properties do not provide beach towels unless specified in the rental description.
- G. Assignments and Subletting. Renter may not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the
- premises they have reserved.
- H. Utilities. The Owner shall be responsible for the payment of all utilities and services, unless otherwise
- amended in writing.
- I. Liability. Renter shall defend, indemnify, and hold the Owner of the property and Company harmless
- from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or upon the premises
- or any area allocated to or used by Renter, or its invitees, arising out of Renters use or occupancy of the
- J. Cancellation Policy. Rental payments of cancelled reservations are fully refundable within 24 hours of
- initial reservation. Rental Payments of cancelled reservations are refundable subject to a Cancellation
- Fee equal to 10% of the total price of the reservation up to 30 days prior to the reservation. Rental
- payments are non-refundable within 30 days prior to the reservation. Renter is not entitled to any other
- refund except at the discretion of Company after receiving authorization from Owner.
- K. Right of Entry. Company and/or Owner reserves the right to enter the premises at all reasonable
- hours of the day for the purpose of inspection, whenever necessary to make repairs and alterations to
- the premises, or to show to prospective purchasers, workmen or contractors, with advance notification
- to Renter whenever reasonably possible.
- L. Check-In and Check Out Procedures. Upon final payment and upon acceptance of this rental
- agreement, you will be sent instructions for check-in and arrangement for keys. Check-in time is 4pm
- and check out time is 11 am unless otherwise specified. A $75 per hour fee will be assessed for failing to
- vacate the unit by the agreed upon check-out time.
- M. Payment. An Advance deposit of half the total reservation is due at time of confirmation. If you have
- provided a credit card for payment, the credit card you provide at the time of your reservation will be
- automatically charged for this amount. Balance due, rent and room taxes plus any additional fees is due
- 30 days prior to your reservation. If you have provided a credit card for payment, the credit card you
- provide at the time of your reservation will be automatically charged for this amount. If you have made
- alternative payment arrangements, full payment must be received 30 days prior to the reservation.
- Reservations made 30 days prior to arrival require full payment. A $35.00 returned check fee will be due
- for all returned checks.
- N. Telephone. Unless otherwise instructed Renters must use a long distance phone card when dialing
- out of state, toll or directory assistance calls. If any charges appear on the rental property monthly bill
- during the period of tenancy, a service charge of $25.00 may be charged to Renter in addition to
- the cost of the calls.
- O. Keys. If you have lost or misplaced the keys to your rental property you must notify Company before
- using force to enter unit. A fee of $20.00 may be charged to make duplicate copies of lost keys in
- addition to any locksmith fees.
- P. Housekeeping. All homes require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee. The cleaning fee for your
- rental unit is based on an average time taken to complete a general cleaning. In order to insure that the
- costs of cleaning are kept to a minimum, we ask that you attend to the following items before your
- departure. Failure to do so may result in additional cleaning charges billed at $30.00 per hour. 1) Wash
- dishes in sink or dishwasher. 2) Clean and empty BBQ grill. 3) Take out all trash to provided receptacles.
- 4) Replace all furniture to original locations. 5) Clean any excessive spills and attend to all stains when
- they occur. Please contact Company if any spill or stain needs to be professionally cleaned to avoid
- permanent damage.
- Q. Additional Charges. Renter agrees to pay for any additional charges they may incur related to their
- A BREACH OF ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS MAY RESULT IN A FORFEITURE OF YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING
- THIS RENTAL PROPERTY INCLUDING LOSS OF RENT, AND EVICTION FROM THE PREMISES IF THESE
- VIOLATIONS ARE NOT REMEDIED IMMEDIATELY TO THE COMPLETE SATISFACTION OF THIS COMPANY
- ON BEHALF OF THE OWNER.
- I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS
- STATED HEREIN AS A CONDITION OF MY USE AND THE USE OF MY FAMILY, GUESTS AND INVITEES OF
- THIS VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY. AS AGREED TO, THE RENTER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MONIES
- OWED. Renter Signature: ______________________________
- Renter Printed Name: ___________________________
- Date: _________________________________________
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.