Heceta House and Fisherman’s Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The Heceta House vacation rental is a lovely and comfortable home within walking distance to Heceta Beach. The top level of this house is a surf shack style room, where you can sit and read the day away and watch the ocean.
There is a wonderfully whimsical room for children with an undersea mural painted on the wall and a bunk bed in the shape of a boat. And two additional bedrooms both with queen beds. Relax in the upstairs master suite which has claw foot tub and second TVDVD. Open the windows and let the sounds of the sea rock you to sleep.
Sit and enjoy the company of family and friends next to the fireplace, enjoy walks to the beach, or come visit the quaint shops and restaurants in Old Town Florence.
Florence draws folks from all over for its lakes, minigolf, world renowned golf course, horseback riding, hiking, quaint downtown, tide pools, dunes and whale watching.
The Heceta House is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 4 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of a 75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub, and any other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 01 bedrooms 5 per night
- 2 bedrooms 7 per night
- 3 bedrooms 10 per night
- 4 bedrooms 13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.