Yosemite Wonderland Chalet
Reminiscent of a Solvang Chalet in the midst of a quaint neighborhood, this charming gingerbread house was beautifully crafted with locally milled pine from Bass Lake.
Leave the world behind as you enter this mountain fantasy with soaring wood-beam ceilings, a huge fireplace in the living room, and a wood-burning stove in the sunroom - complete with a sauna.
Overlooking the cozy fire-lit atmosphere is a balcony extending from a spacious upstairs loft with 2 queen size beds. French doors separate the sunroom from the main living area, bar, galley-style country kitchen, main bedroom, and main bath.
On the lower level is a 3rd bedroom/family room, bathroom, and laundry room. This stunning home was built on a slope encircled by meandering rock paths, decks, gazebos, ending with a waterfall spilling into a brook that spans the backyard where it fills a small rock pond. Sip tea as you watch one of our famous...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony: We are in a wildfire zone. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
- • NO PETS ALLOWED. Any violation of pet policy will incur a $250.00 fine.
- • Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking lots.
- • Quiet hours are observed from 9 pm-8 am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
- • Pets are not allowed