Stunning Condo in the Heart of Downtown New Orleans
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Your home away from home designed for pleasure and work.
We’ve combined the best parts of a home and hotel.
• Separate living rooms and bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee
• High-speed Wi-Fi and Smart TV
• Hotel standard cleaning
• 24/7 guest service via text, email or phone
So all you have to do is Show Up and Make Memories.
Only a 5-min walking distance to the city’s historic French Quarter, this California Building luxury condo, fully furnished with custom interiors, modern appliances and handpicked furniture, puts you right in the heart of jazz, food and celebration of life.
Everything New Orleans is known for! Famous for its vibrant nightlife and colorful buildings, you’ll be steps away from Bourbon Street jazz clubs, Cajun eateries, bars and bistros. And if you prefer to say off the beaten...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • House parties and illegal substances are strictly prohibited and will result in immediate eviction. Violators will be charged a $500 fine.
- • State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
- • Local resident restrictions apply. Guests residing within a 100-mile radius are required to contact the host before booking.
- • Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- • The home has a maximum occupancy of guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction. Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine.
- • NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $250.00 fine, plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
- • The guest should inform about pets as soon as the reservation is made. Any violation of the pet policy will incur up to a $500 fine. Pets must be kept on a leash under the guest's supervision while outside the premises and must only be walked in designated pet areas. A “Pet Shovel” or the equivalent must be used at all times to remove pet waste from the property.
- • Pets are limited to cats, caged birds, and non-aggressive breeds of dogs. (Aggressive breeds include Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Siberian Husky, Akita, Bulldogs, German Shephard, and Bull terriers).
- • Maximum 2 (two) pets per property.
- • Guests are responsible for all damage to property and people which may be caused by the pet.
- • The maximum size of the pet is 50 lbs.
- • Pets inside the properties must be kept clean and sanitary all the time.
- • For one pet guests should pay a $125 pet cleaning fee. For 2 pets a total of $175.
- • Quiet hours are observed from 9 p.m. - 8am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine.
- • Please note we are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots.