Poseidon - Beachside Getaway w Balconies & Hot Tub
Welcome to Poseidon!
Boasting jaw-dropping views and resting right on the sandy footsteps of Folly Beach, this irresistible beachfront home is truly a dream come true. Inside you’ll find a living area bathed in sunlight through windows that offer incredible picturesque scenes, coupled with contemporary, stylish furnishings that make returning home from the beach an absolute delight. Two generous ocean-facing balconies provide the ideal setting for morning coffees, apéritifs, and bringing your crew together around the al fresco dining table. After a day in the waves, retire to the steamy hot tub on the upper deck for nighttime soaks under the stars.
Nearby Activities: Folly Beach, Folly Beach County Park, Rita’s Seaside Grille, BLU Beach Bar & Grill, Shaka Surf School.
There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We’ve enhanced our cleaning...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Accessible Parking: Outdoor
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home.
- This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500. Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation. We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.