Cosy Contemporary 1 Bedroom Apartment Near Beach and Harbour Perfect for a Seaside Escape
Abbey Court Apartment has a bright and airy open plan kitchen, living and dining space. With large windows, white walls and spotlights, the room has a modern and tranquil feel. The ideal place to relax after a day exploring Whitby, you can easily prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen or kick back on the comfy sofa in front of the TV.
Head to the bedroom and you���ll find a comfortable and stylish space. You���ll enjoy your nights sleep as the superking size bed boasts premium bedding and linens. The bed can also be split into two singles so Abbey Court is the perfect choice for couples or friends.
The bathroom features a walk in shower, basin and a WC. Recently refurbished, it has tiled walls and chrome finishings.
Access is via secure key safe, and guests will have enjoyment of the entire apartment.
If you would prefer to have the Superking bed split into two singles, please let us know...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a short walk from Abbey Court Apartment, so it���s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you���ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. You���ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**