Sleek Luxury 5 Bedroom Holiday Home Moments from Whitby Beach
Ultra sleek and luxurious in style, you’ll find beautiful interiors throughout Solimar House. Large windows, crisp white walls and light wood flooring help to create a bright and tranquil space.
The property benefits from a large open plan kitchen and dining area where you can prepare and enjoy meals. With sea views and patio doors which open out into the garden, this is the perfect place to socialise and enjoy quality time with your friends and family. Head to the living room and you’ll find a flat screen TV, log burner and ample seating making it the ideal place to enjoy a cosy night in.
Sleeping up to 11 guests, Solimar House has five spacious bedrooms. Gorgeously styled, each room has a neutral colour scheme and premium furnishings. The master bedroom has a comfy super king bed and a deep soaking bathtub with sea views. The second and third bedrooms also feature super king beds as well as en suite bathrooms....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Set on the West side of Whitby, Solimar House is located on the promenade so you can expect exceptional views and a fabulous central location. Just a short 10-minute walk along the promenade will bring you to the town centre. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**