Mallorca Family Sea Front Villa in Betlem
Welcome to this beautiful house located just a few meters from the sea, with direct access to a small Sandy beach and also next to several calas and the local Yacht Club of Colonia San Pere. The house has been completely reformed in a chic light modern design using a creative comfortable style of furnishings and decoration. The area preserves the beauty of the typical residential old summer houses overlooking the sea, surrounded by small calas.
Located in the pretty town of Betlem it offers great views to the bay of Alcudia, it is very near to Arta where you can go for shopping or to the market on Tuesdays, a town full of quality restaurants, also Son Serra Marina a famous windsurfing and kite surfing beach with popular restaurants open all year around. The closest large beaches are situated only 10 to 15 minutes away. All services you might need like shops, pharmacies, bars, bakeries, supermarkets are in Betlem and Colonia...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reminder to the families with children that the property has a pool and children must be supervised by parents.
- Flexible changeover day, arrival at 15:00 hours departure at 10:00 hours. We work hard at accommodating everyone's needs so your holiday runs smoothly. If an earlier/later arrival or departure into the house is needed please enquire at the time of booking, it is not always possible but we will try to help.
- We request information about the day and time of your flight arrival and departure to organize the reception of clients and their departure.
- There is a charge for final cleaning and laundry.
- Prices for this property are in Euros.
- Refundable deposits are required for any damage to the property or contents, which will be refunded 48 hours after checking out by bank transfer, so we will request your bank details (full name, name and address of the bank, IBAN, swift or bic number) either before or on arrival.
- Bookings also taken for December to March. Long winter rental prices on request.
- From January 1st 2018, The Balearic government require a Balearic Tourist Tax, payable at the time of booking, prices vary depending on the duration of the stay and the season (Low or High). This tax is applicable for travelers over the age of 16 years old.You will need to pay this on arrival at the check in, if not already saved.
- No pets allowed.
- Events are upon request.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the property.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Hooligans are not allowed.
- Not adapted for disabled guests.
- Security Deposit of EUR1000 to be collected upon arrival.