Spacious Cosy 3 Bedroom Apartment in Heart of Edinburgh in Georgian New Town
Welcome to this spacious place in the heart of Edinburgh in the Georgian New Town. The neighbourhood is famous for some of Edinburgh’s best restaurants, cafes and bars (Broughton Street) and the apartment is full of Georgian charm and style. The apartment is a main door entry (so no stairs!) and a short walk to the city centre attractions and Edinburgh’s magical old town. The Airport tram stop is at the top of the street and Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is a quick Uber and taxi ride away. The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, 1,5 bathrooms, living room with dining area and fully-equipped kitchen. Essentials, linen, towels, TV and WiFi provided. Sleeps up to 6.
Living & dining
The living room is bright and spacious. It is furnished with 2 sofa`s, coffee table and a TV with freeview and a DVD player with lots of DVD’s should you spend a night in. There is also the dining space for 6. The kitchen is in a separate...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
The flat is set in New Town, a neighbourhood known for its array of fine dining restaurants and upscale boutiques that line George Street. Take a stroll through the Queen Street Gardens, then pay a visit to the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.