Fresh and Comfortable 3 Bedrooms @ Demere Landing
Welcome to our home away from home. We hope you enjoy your stay at Demere Landing Unit 168. It is the first time we have entered it into the vacation rental program.
You will enter the home from the back through a spacious 2-car garage. We love the convenience of loading luggage into the elevator with drop off on each floor. There is also a conventional staircase inside that serves all levels. The large garage features an extra fridge and foosball table, as well as storage for beach items. The second level offers all your living space with a large updated kitchen and plenty of seating space and tables for dining, puzzles, games and conversation. The third contains the 3 bedrooms:
* Master Suite: King size bed, flat screen TV, and en-suite bath. The extra large master bedroom has plenty of room for a pack-n-play or even extra bedding.
* Two additional fold out twin size sleeper pads, stored under the master...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Must be age 25+ to book.
- For GAFL weekend, guests must be age 30+ or kids with their parents, no student groups; we cannot make exceptions for that weekend.
- Property is in a quiet neighborhood, please take any noise inside after 10pm per Glynn County noise ordinance.
- This is a no-smoking property.
- No parties, events, or weddings.
- For pet friendly properties, a $150 pet fee applies. Dogs only, limited to 30lbs or less.
- Guests will be asked to sign the rental agreement.