Classic 1930’s Beach Cottage with Ocean Glimpses and Big Porches
I can see the Ocean!
One block in front of the house is the beach. As you enter the home, you are greeted by a true southern style screened in porch with brick flooring. There is plenty of outdoor seating with swing, dining table for 6 and a couple of rocking chairs.
Once you enter the home into the family room is a comfortable space with a queen sleeper sofa for the early riser in your group, gas log fireplace and a piano.
Off the family room is an additional sitting area with wet bar. To the left of the family room is a large dining room with seating for 8, which opens into a fully equipped kitchen with Subzero refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, place setting for twelve guests.
In the back of the home is another generous size sunroom with TV and games.
Here you can access the private back yard with deck, hot and cold water outdoor shower, and gas grill.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Must be age 25+ to book.
- For GAFL weekend, guests must be age 30+ or kids with their parents, no student groups; we cannot make exceptions for that weekend.
- Property is in a quiet neighborhood, please take any noise inside after 10pm per Glynn County noise ordinance.
- This is a no-smoking property.
- No parties, events, or weddings.
- For pet friendly properties, a $150 pet fee applies. Dogs only, limited to 30lbs or less.
- Guests will be asked to sign the rental agreement.