Queen Suite in the Heart of St Simons Village
From our one bedroom condo, the cultural and social hub of St. Simons is right outside your door!
This condo has everything you need to enjoy your vacation: a charming one bedroom with queen bed, one bath with a bonus sleeper sofa; fully furnished unit that features a large bedroom, kitchen, and living area, with private porch and balcony, wifi and cable provided with flat screen TVs in both living and bedroom.
The building features an outdoor swimming pool, and this ground floor suite has direct access to the pool area.
Nestled in the heart of the Pier Village, guests of our condo will enjoy being part of St. Simons’ downtown living. Fantastic restaurants and shops are just steps away, as well as the St. Simons fishing pier, Neptune Park, and historic Lighthouse. Nightly, weekly and monthly rentals welcome. Small dogs are welcome for a $150 non-refundable fee.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Must be age 25+ to book.
- For GAFL weekend, guests must be age 30+ or kids with their parents, no student groups; we cannot make exceptions for that weekend.
- Property is in a quiet neighborhood, please take any noise inside after 10pm per Glynn County noise ordinance.
- This is a no-smoking property.
- No parties, events, or weddings.
- For pet friendly properties, a $150 pet fee applies. Dogs only, limited to 30lbs or less.
- Guests will be asked to sign the rental agreement.