Comfortable Home with Great Outdoor Space
Our bungalow is nestled among stately live oaks, near the village/pier and Neptune Park - the downtown social hub of St Simons Island. This part of the island is a popular destination for shopping, dining and gathering on the pier and nearby lighthouse, playground and picnic areas.
Overlooking the ocean and Jekyll Island across the way, you’ll find the St. Simons Lighthouse and Museum, Neptune Park with its oceanside pool and facilities, playground, miniature golf course, and an oak shaded picnic area, fishing pier, public library and live theatre.
After dinner, a popular activity is strolling through the village, browsing through the boutique shops and eating ice cream.
There are a number of local bakeries and sweet shops in the Pier Village that will tempt your taste buds.
Our bungalow is a comfortable home for up to 6 guests:
~ Master bedroom has a king with en suite bath with...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Must be age 25+ to book.
- For GAFL weekend, guests must be age 30+ or kids with their parents, no student groups; we cannot make exceptions for that weekend.
- Property is in a quiet neighborhood, please take any noise inside after 10pm per Glynn County noise ordinance.
- This is a no-smoking property.
- No parties, events, or weddings.
- For pet friendly properties, a $150 pet fee applies. Dogs only, limited to 30lbs or less.
- Guests will be asked to sign the rental agreement.