Ocean Front Pool by the St Simons Village
This is a very unique house - it was built in 1935 on St Simon’s shoreline and would become the home of an honored US Navy Captain for many decades. We renovated the house in 2017/2018 and its now one of the most distinctive beachfront cottages on the island.
We’ve designed the house to be open and comfortable, and to maximize the ocean view. There are a few memoirs of Captain Carmichael’s naval career displayed in the home, and the overall decor is bright and open - perfect for a few days at the beach!
The first floor is designed as a place for your family to enjoy one another and enjoy the beach - an open concept floor plan provides beach views from nearly every spot - back of the house is a wall of windows with views of the beach and Jekyll Island beyond. The beach is view-able from the family room, large chef’s kitchen, and dining room.
The second floor features 4 bedrooms to accommodate up to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Must be age 25+ to book.
- For GAFL weekend, guests must be age 30+ or kids with their parents, no student groups; we cannot make exceptions for that weekend.
- Property is in a quiet neighborhood, please take any noise inside after 10pm per Glynn County noise ordinance.
- This is a no-smoking property.
- No parties, events, or weddings.
- For pet friendly properties, a $150 pet fee applies. Dogs only, limited to 30lbs or less.
- Guests will be asked to sign the rental agreement.