Radiant Pet Friendly Villa close to the Beaches
Alarge well-kept yard, un antique house that today has been finelyrefurbisched, a church that has turned into a professional studio,the panorama of the Villino del Carmine is unique and offers thepossiblity to relive the authenticity of il Salento, a fascinatingrural village near the Baia Verde and the characteristic historiccenter of Gallipoli named Gallipoli vecchia. The surrounding environment: the church with its charmVillinodel Carmine, a refined solution with all the comforts for those whodream of enjoying a vacation by the sea in Puglia in a lively resortlike Gallipoli, but without giving up the magnetism and theauthenticity of such places as, for example, the church of theMadonna del Carmine. Prior to the recent restoration that convertedit into the home of an architecture studio, the church was one of themany abandoned rural buildings, delimited by old dry walls, with alate-Renaissance façade embellished with Baroque...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Butler: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- ===>Caution deposit 500 €, paid on site (deposit)
- ===>short term rental D.L. 50/2017 , paid in advance (information)
- ===>city tax of Gallipoli
- cost per person 0.50 euro in April, May and October
- cost per person 1 euro from June 1 to September 30
- required up to 7 nights
- exempt minors within the 16th year of the age
- for person for day 1 €, paid on site (information)