Enchanting 1700 House in the Heart of Monacizzo
Palazzo Benedetto Campo is a charming historic property, a treasure chest where time seems to have stopped, in Monacizzo. The building, that dates back to 1707, was finely renovated into a cozy property where the guests can spend their holidays in Puglia, a few kilometers away from the Ionian sea.The historic property, whose value was acknowlegded by the Taranto superintendence, is equipped with accessories such as air conditioning, internet, alarm system, washing machine, heating system, tv, mosquito nets, microwave oven, video-surveillance system, iron and ironing board and bicycles. Small pets are allowed.Historic property for 10 guests, 2 kilometers away from the beaches of the Ionian coast: Palazzo Benedetto CampoPalazzo Benedetto Campo is the ideal property for a holiday in Puglia, a peaceful oasis where time seems to have stopped and where the true luxury is tranquillity and silence.It was the previous house of the archbishop of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Caution deposit 300 €, paid on site (deposit)
- ===>short term rental D.L. 50/2017 , paid in advance (information)