Cosy Modern 2 Bedroom Retreat Near Sea
A comfortable, two bedroom cottage situated in the beautiful Victorian spa town of Saltburn by the sea. This spacious house includes private parking and an enclosed rear garden and is just a few steps from the sea. This is a great seaside house for a family or friends to get-together.
The ground floor of The Tardis features an open plan living and dining area, large modern kitchen and twin bedroom.
The comfortable leather sofas and arm chair surrounds the flatscreen TV and feature fireplace in the living room. The large bay window looks out over the quiet street and floods the room with light. The space is finished with artwork featuring local landscapes and soft furnishings to give a real sense of home.
The dining area features an oval, extendable table with copper style chairs featuring deep blue upholstered chairs. Enjoy a home cooked meal or get ready for games night in this welcoming, cosy home....
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Pearl House is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. The house is located just a few steps from the town centre. Here you���ll find restaurants, cafes, bars and independent shops. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you���ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM