Charming Cosy 1 Bedroom Apartment near Princes Street
Welcome to this charming 1-bed apartment, 5 mins from Princes Street. A comfortable and newly decorated apartment in the heart of Edinburgh’s New Town on the prestigious Dundas Street. The apartment features one bedroom, one bathroom, living room with dining area and fully-equipped kitchen. Essentials, towels, linen, TV and WiFi provided.
Living & dining
The living room is spacious and calm with exclusive touches. It is furnished with sofa, armchairs, coffee table and TV. The sofa can easily convert into double sofa-bed. In this room is also the dining space, which can seat up to 4 guests. The kitchen is in a separate room and have lots of space for you to prepare delicious meal. It is equipped with an oven, a stove, a dishwasher, a microwave and a coffee machine.
Bedroom & bathroom
The apartment have one bedroom and one bathroom. The bedroom consists of a double bed, wardrobe and work space. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Located in the heart of elegant New Town, this flat is close to everything Edinburgh has to offer. Go boutique shopping on nearby George Street, or visit the beautiful neo-Gothic, red sandstone Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.