Historic Home Located in Downtown Ouray - Pool Table - Pet Friendly
STR Permit #2020-1064
Our 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1890’s home, which is on the Historical Registry, features a range of historic relics and modern conveniences. Located a block off of Main Street, within walking distance to everything Ouray has to offer, the location of our home makes for a perfect home-base for your mountain getaway!
This home was newly furnished in late 2018. It offers fully-stocked kitchen which has everything you need to prepare meals with family and friends. It has a formal dining area that seats 8 people and plenty of dishes and glassware for formal entertaining. It also has a separate dining nook for 4-6 people that’s perfect for breakfast and lunch. The main living space has a spacious and comfortable family room area with large flat screen TV and an electric built-in fireplace. There is a propane grill for your use as well as outdoor furniture, for your comfort.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 4 p.m. MST AND CHECK-OUT TIME is 10 a.m. MST. No early check-ins. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time. 2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Note that the maximum occupancy allowed is noted at the top of this document. Please do not exceed the maximum occupancy. You will be charged $25 per day per person if you exceed the maximum occupancy (children 5 and under do not count towards the maximum occupancy). 3. SUPPLIES: Upon arrival, the property will have several days supply of toilet paper, paper towels, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent (if applicable), bar soap, shampoo and liquid hand soap in the kitchen. If you are missing supplies upon arrival, please contact us. If you run out during your stay, please purchase more as required. 4. CLEANING FEE: A departure cleaning fee has been charged. However, if the property is left exceptionally dirty/trashed and additional cleaning time is required beyond the norm, you will be charged for the additional time. Please ensure that all dishes are put in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher the morning you depart. In addition, please start a load of towels the morning you depart. 5. NO SMOKING: This is a non-smoking property (marijuana or tobacco) and pets are not permitted, unless the home is pet friendly, and the $25/day pet fee (Max $150) has been paid. Please note the maximum number of pets is two (2). Please do not bring more than two pets and please clean up after your pets. 6. MINIMUM AGE: We will not rent to anyone under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. 7. EVENTS: Events such as weddings, reunions, rehearsal dinners or any type of gathering of more then 150% of the properties sleeping occupancy are not allowed without prior written authorization from the Property Manager. 8. WEAPONS: To ensure the safety of all of our guests, guns are forbidden on the property at all times, even if the guests has a concealed-carry permit. 9. INDEMNIFICATION: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold the Homeowner and Property Manager harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.