Iconic Cycladic Villa with Private Indoor Cave Hot Tub & Breakfast Included
An Overview of the Impeccable Luxury Retreat
A unique house in its own lush grounds with little luxuries inside and out that every weekender wishes for, this is one dream Cycladic home that guests won’t ever want to leave. Tucked into the rolling Pyrgos Village in Santorini Island, with views of the blissful Aegean Blue, this newly build villa offer a smart-boutique retreat in the heart of Spectacular Santorini. With an indoor private cave hot tub, this is a spectacular 106m2 villa, that can host up to 6 guests to unwind.
External Living | Terrace & Cycladic Views
This captivating home is embellished with a private veranda where all the family can lounge to their sun loungers before idling back for a glass of Assyrtiko, under unique sunset skies.
Internal Living | Bedrooms & Bathrooms
When little legs are weary from trekking across the beautiful Santorini surrounds, bring them back to the house and...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
The wonderful Villa is settled in magical Santorini Island, at picturesque Pyrgos Village. Boasting a convenient location, the villa is within walking distance to many amenities but also only 20 minutes driving distance to Oia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, it must be reported to the owner and property manager, so there can be a legal resolution and replacement of the damage.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- The owner and the property manager will be available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Neither the owner nor the property manager shall be liable for events beyond their control, which may interfere with guests’ occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- Kindly be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Enjoy the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.