Elegant, Golf View Condo with Balcony Dining & Resort Access
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
6 guests have their own fully equipped kitchen, 3 seat breakfast bar, dining table for 4, and a beautiful open layout with a comfortable living area and TV/DVD.
A stunning balcony provides spectacular views looking out over the golf courses and Disney Resorts beyond.
A king sized bedroom suite and a further suite with two queen sized beds ensure a great night’s sleep before your next day of fun and adventure in the theme parks, golf courses and attractions of Central Florida.
This is one of the finest luxury condos in Reunion Resort and its location right in the very heart of this luxury resort makes it a perfect choice for guests that love the convenience of the Restaurants and amenities of the 11 floor Reunion Grande main building.
Perfect for families or two couple looking for something very special in Orlando!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Guest reserving the home must be at least 25 years of age, the rental company at its discretion will determine if we reserve to a guest younger than 25 years of age and additional security deposit may be required • A departure cleaning fee is charged on all stays. • Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes. • A security deposit is required for all bookings. The amount of deposit will vary depending on the size of the house. For homes that are 5 bedrooms or less a $1000 Security Deposit is required and for homes of 6 bedrooms or greater a $1,500 security deposit is required. For all homes located in Champions Gate a $1,000 security deposit is required. This will vary for our Elite Homes or for guests celebrating an event in the home. A signed Security Deposit authorization form must be received in the management company's office prior to check-in. This form is required to provide security against any malicious damages, inventory discrepancies, excess housekeeping or excess trash. • Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers and trailers in the driveway of the home or anywhere in the development is not permitted by the local Homeowners Association. • All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies, guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay. • Please note that: no refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your accommodation package. Under no circumstances can the security deposit be refunded on day of departure. • All bookings are subject to a Property Protection Fee: The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out. • No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.