Elevated peaceful villa with private heated pool, jacuzzi and panoramic views
This mansion is a fully renovated, traditional villa located in the village Paidohori, in
the area of Apokoronas. It has been built amphitheatrically at the foot of the White
Mountains of Crete, at an altitude of 270 meters and this gives visitors the opportunity to have 360 degree panoramic views.
In an effort to capitalize on the favorable amphitheatrical position of the Mansion, a great attention has been paid to shaping the exterior space. It consists of three verandas,
one on the ground floor, the other on the top of the open-plan lounge building and the third is very high above the first building. The ground floor terrace offers BBQ facilities, a large monastery table, a swimming pool with jacuzzi. The pool is equipped with sun loungers while there is a stylish fountain, offering moments of relaxation under the sound of running water. It can be heated at an additional cost.
Veranda is equipped with chairs...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Chilren’s Books and toys
Paidohori village is an ideal place for an escape, as it is close to the resort town of Georgioupolis. This magical location offers tranquility and serenity, prompting guests to take a walk while listening to the sounds of birds, sheep and goats.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- -The number of guests staying at the accommodation must not exceed the number of guests stated in the contract for the duration of the stay. An extra folding bed can be placed in one of the bedrooms or in the living room area.
- -Arrival time: 3.00 p.m. - Earlier arrival is possible upon availability
- -Departure time: 11a.m. - Later departure is possible upon availability
- -Energy costs included? Yes
- -Linen & towels included? Yes
- -House Keeping included? Yes
- -Has clean protocols been taken due to COVID-19? Yes
- -End of stay cleaning included? Yes
- -Concierge Service? Yes. For any pre arrival details (ex: shopping list) or while staying in the villa (ex: chef services)
- -Tax included: Yes
- -Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included throughout the property
- -Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa but only outside
- -Bathtub / Hot Tub: No children under the age of 5 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision.
- -Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- -Other: Any damage must be reported maximum 48H after check in. Beyond this period, the guest will be held responsible for any damages caused
- -Other: Baby equipment (baby cot, high chair etc) available upon request free of charge
- -Heated Pool? Yes, upon request and there is an extra charge
- -Events Allowed? No
- -Pets welcome? Pets on Request
- -Changeover day: Flexible
- -Security deposit: Credit card details requested on arrival as a guarantee