Mountain Home w/ Stunning Views and Hot Tub
- 5 miles to Winter Park Resort
- Sleeps 9
- National Forest Service trails for hiking and biking
- Private patio with HOT TUB
- Staggering views of Rocky Mountain and Fraser Valley
- Adjacent to community lakes and frisbee golf course
Relax in this cozy, yet sophisticated, mountain oasis. Your tastefully decorated retreat is complete with all of the accommodations you could want during your stay. Gorgeous hardwood flooring blankets the main level, and rustic lighting fixtures add a contemporary flair to the home.
A charming fireplace, big comfy couch, and Smart TV invite you to curl up and make yourself at home in the living area.
The spacious kitchen is an advantageous feature for the cook of your group with the excess quartz counter space to work on, stainless steel appliances, and beautiful rustic wooden cabinetry. The kitchen spills into the dining area with a robust...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- House Rules:
- *NO A/C - There is no air conditioning as the summer in the mountains is very temperate.*
- - No smoking - **$1000 fine**
- - No pets allowed - **$1000 fine**
- - No events, parties, or large gatherings - **$1000 fine**
- - Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- - Please remove shoes upon entry
- - If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the damages.
- - Must be at least 25 to book
- - Check out time is 11 AM. We do not accommodate late check out times, fines will be incurred for violation.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $40 plus shipping costs for any items that need to be mailed back to you (prices may vary for large items).*